YF Group - racing-forums.com - Quaker State 400

dpkimmel2001

Team Owner
I'm hearing that if you want to see this race Saturday night, you may want to grab your parking space now. Man I hope they have that parking thing figured out.

Well another week and 'UB3 Racing' remains in control of this game. How about some challengers? It's getting lonely up here. No need to worry, as I use up my starters, things may close back up. But then again.....

1 UB3 Racing 4,633
2 Crimson Tide Racing 4,501
3 Team IDKS 4,488
4 fastfordfan 4,477
5 RMS Racing 4,422
6 Stewart Fan 4,353
7 wilkesboro moonshiners 4,345
8 #17d500winner 4,309
9 rowdy racing 4,267
10 HMS Better Than The Rest 4,244

Get those picks in.

Deadline to select your drivers is Jun 29 5:00am EDT

Now that's the confidence that I like to see. :beerbang:

Obviously I'm just blowing some smoke but, IMO, Kentucky is a bigger crap shoot than Talladega or the road courses but I do believe there are a few drivers who have a slight advantage ;)

I took your advice DP and joined even though the only fantasy games I play are on nascar.com because they are easy and I'm somewhat lazy. I may be able to catch up a little though because I have all of my starters x 6. Will not win or even place but it might be fun.

I took your advice DP and joined even though the only fantasy games I play are on nascar.com because they are easy and I'm somewhat lazy. I may be able to catch up a little though because I have all of my starters x 6. Will not win or even place but it might be fun.

Welcome to the insanity. Ignore Fender as he's only ****y when he falls assward into a few lucky picks - the prick.

Glad you joined up. Seems many are losing interest in this game as they get behind. They don't seem to realize that you can make up ground rather easily should they get on a run. I've come from way back to win seasons and I've also been winning most of a season only to fall fast at the end.

I've been playing this Yahoo league for years and I guess that's why I don't look at it as being all that complicated. It certainly would have helped the group if we all had something to play for though. Something other than bragging rights. That's easy enough to do with real friends and actual acquaintances but tough to do online. We had 40+ people start this game but that has certainly thinned out. I have another group that I've done for years with some friends/relatives/neighbors that we play for $5/head, winner take all. It works out to be $200+ to the winner each year. Not many lose interest when there are $'s on the line.

you mean my meteoric rise from the ashes, after only having three active drivers in race 2 at phoenix, has more to do with the start and park players rather than my brilliant recovery plan?

you mean my meteoric rise from the ashes, after only having three active drivers in race 2 at phoenix, has more to do with the start and park players rather than my brilliant recovery plan?
No offense but I'm questioning your brilliant recovery plan. o_O

Glad you joined up. Seems many are losing interest in this game as they get behind. They don't seem to realize that you can make up ground rather easily should they get on a run. I've come from way back to win seasons and I've also been winning most of a season only to fall fast at the end.

I've been playing this Yahoo league for years and I guess that's why I don't look at it as being all that complicated. It certainly would have helped the group if we all had something to play for though.

Winner gets Andys password. Imagine the fun you could have!

Welcome to the insanity. Ignore Fender as he's only ****y when he falls assward into a few lucky picks - the prick.

Yea but he's pretty harmless, unless your name happens to be Matt or Andy then its "Game On"

I've been playing this Yahoo league for years and I guess that's why I don't look at it as being all that complicated. It certainly would have helped the group if we all had something to play for though. Something other than bragging rights. That's easy enough to do with real friends and actual acquaintances but tough to do online. We had 40+ people start this game but that has certainly thinned out. I have another group that I've done for years with some friends/relatives/neighbors that we play for $5/head, winner take all. It works out to be $200+ to the winner each year. Not many lose interest when there are $'s on the line.

Next year we'll think of something cool, remind me in late January, that is if I can crawl out of my deer blind long enough. Our season isnt over until 2/24/2013.

I forgot to pick my drivers this week, again. Lucky for me Jimmie Johnson was my pick last week, and this week he gets the pole!

To bad Borris isn't racing this week. My tier 3 drivers are already gone home!

I just started, got 266 is that good or bad or mediocre.

Back
Top Bottom