YF Group - racing-forums.com - Samsung Mobile 500

dpkimmel2001

Team Owner
Let's get this rolling again. Man, I hate off weeks. We start talking about crap like cutting races in half, heat races, and the like. Let's get back to the real topic, who's going to kick butt this weekend in Texas. Grab some six shooters and get those picks in.

So, 'wilkesboro moonshiners' has a four point lead over 'Team IDKS' heading into week #7 of #36. I'm thinking that it's time for a new leader after this weekend. How about you?

Deadline to select your drivers is Apr 13 5:00am EDT

Let's get this rolling again. Man, I hate off weeks. We start talking about crap like cutting races in half, heat races, and the like. Let's get back to the real topic, who's going to kick butt this weekend in Texas. Grab some six shooters and get those picks in.

So, 'wilkesboro moonshiners' has a four point lead over 'Team IDKS' heading into week #7 of #36. I'm thinking that it's time for a new leader after this weekend. How about you?

Deadline to select your drivers is Apr 13 5:00am EDT

*looks around* Are you nominating me?

OK! :D

Dang, I should have used the hidden message technique. Next time my friend, next time. :cool:

I always wonder the reaction when some quotes to respond to one of my silly comments and see's the real deal.

We need a cancelled quote counter...and a trophy!

Stop it with the headgames guys! It's early in the season. WAY EARLY. And you two are already trying to psyche the other guy out.

Stop it with the headgames guys! It's early in the season. WAY EARLY. And you two are already trying to psyche the other guy out.

Feeling beaten down, #1 JJ groupie? ;)

Besides, this isn't a 500 mile plate race.

hello to the racing-forums fam. yall aint seen me in a while. but i've been lurking, hope all is well with everyone. the team from wilkesboro that makes moonshine believe it or not thats my raceteam.
and thanks to ol rutty tutty and clint boyer we're leading in the points.

I have grown tired of being a start and park. I am out of there. The Yahoo website stinks.

Dang, I sound like Andy...

hello to the racing-forums fam. yall aint seen me in a while. but i've been lurking, hope all is well with everyone. the team from wilkesboro that makes moonshine believe it or not thats my raceteam.
and thanks to ol rutty tutty and clint boyer we're leading in the points.

The sage reveals himself. I had you covered until Clint 'Eastwood' Bowyer went all dirty Harry on Gordo's ass.

Hopefully I can get another 300+ points finish and continue to claw my way out of the cellar. I think I'm only up to 35th. Can you tell I've picked Gordon and Kahne too many times this year?

Somebody shoot me . I moved Truex into reserve and moved Bowyer up before qualifying. If I switch them back , Truex will crash on lap one.

Somebody shoot me . I moved Truex into reserve and moved Bowyer up before qualifying. If I switch them back , Truex will crash on lap one.

That's what makes this so difficult. I've made every wrong choice this year. The 5 and 24 have kilt me.

I'm back in top 10,now all I got to do is make up points I lost :director:GO MY PICKS.

a inside tip.this is the first race i havent picked a HMS driver.

a inside tip.this is the first race i havent picked a HMS driver.

I've got killed with my loyalty to Hendrick too. This week I have Biffle,Kenseth and I put Truex in has a starter, and Jr has a reserve. I also have Bayne on the D list, can't believe I am starting three fords, but so far they are looking good.

Back
Top Bottom