YF Group - racing-forums.com - Subway Fresh Fit 500 (k) - Results

dpkimmel2001

Team Owner
Holly crap 'knuckleheadracing' and 'Jimmy 'Smut' Means 4 President' are here to play! Back er down. The rest of us would like to play along too. Two weeks in and these two players are taking names and kicking arse. Two consecutive top-10 weeks among 45 players. Not bad at all.

This weeks standouts.....
  • Best Player of the Week - Jimmy 'Smut' Means 4 President - 334 points and moves +2 positions to second place in the standings
  • Biggest Mover (in the right direction) - Old Timer Racing - +15 positions this week to 24th overall.
New into the top-10 this week.....
  • MoMike - +7 this week into 5th overall
  • Team NeverNeutral - +1 this week into 10th overall
Click here to review the full results.

Rank - Team - Season Points - Rank +/- Top 10 - Top 5 - Wins
1 knuckleheadracing 652 0 2 2 1
2 Jimmy 'Smut' Means 4 President 634 (+2) 2 2 1
3 Team IDKS 603 0 2 1 0
4 wilkesboro moonshiners 599 (-2) 2 1 0
5 MoMike 553 (+7) 1 1 0
6 UB3 Racing 543 0 1 0 0
7 flflash 538 0 1 0 0
8 #17d500winner 537 (-3) 1 1 0
9 HMS Better Than The Rest 537 (+1) 1 0 0
10 Team NeverNeutral 504 (+1) 1 0 0

Next up is the 'Kobalt Tools 400'.

Deadline to select your drivers is Mar 9 5:00am EST

dpk, I sense a rebellion fomenting here. You may have to drop the hammer ;)

dpk, I sense a rebellion fomenting here. You may have to drop the hammer ;)
You think this is bad, wait until I take the top spot to close out the season. Then, they'll all be shouting about it being rigged. It's a long season. I'm just waiting to strike.

I'm Old Timer Racing. :) Can't believe my guys did so well.

Of course, next week may be a different story.
Yes, nice picks! This weeks Biggest Mover. As the season goes on, it get's harder and harder to make a move like that. Keep it up..... It's a long season ahead of us all.

Shhhh, don't tell anyone.

Are you threatening me? This is getting serious. ;)

Yes, nice picks! This weeks Biggest Mover. As the season goes on, it get's harder and harder to make a move like that. Keep it up..... It's a long season ahead of us all.

I guess when you come from 666 points behind after race 35 and win, we'll all know I was right.

I'm Old Timer Racing. :) Can't believe my guys did so well.

Of course, next week may be a different story.

...and of course, TRL was telling us all how poorly she does in these pick-'em contests, just hoping that nobody would consider her a serious contender...

Nice Try, TRL!! Your secret is now OUT! :p

Are there any drivers that you'd like to see wreck next week? If so, I'll add them to my fantasy team which will all but guarantee a sub 35 finish. ;)

Are there any drivers that you'd like to see wreck next week? If so, I'll add them to my fantasy team which will all but guarantee a sub 35 finish. ;)
No wrecks please but I'd like to place an order for mechanical failures for Denny Hamlin, Greg Biffle, Kevin Harvick, & MattKenseth and a side of Chad Knaus extracurricular activities in the aerodynamic department. :cool:

No wrecks please but I'd like to place an order for mechanical failures for Denny Hamlin, Greg Biffle, Kevin Harvick, & MattKenseth and a side of Chad Knaus extracurricular activities in the aerodynamic department. :cool:

Sorry but I can only control wrecks.:D

This isn't a good year for me in any fantasy league. In another league, I had Kasey Kahne winning and also had Ryan Newman (thanks Carl).

Back
Top Bottom