Yoong

paul

Team Owner
Yoong better step it up if Saturday morning practice was anything to go by. He is well outside the 107% cutoff. McNish is nearly .5 second faster than Salo, heh.

Personally, given his performances thus far this year, he really has no business competing in the WC. Let him test for a while to build his confidence. Then, if his sponsors aren't too pissed off, let him back in a car to show us what he learned...

Alexander Yoong will most likely be replaced by the end of the season. If you look at the performance of Mark Webber with the equipment that he has he is up in the top 10 fighting alongside the jaguars, toyotas and arrows. If he had a better car even a sauber, he could do big things.

Yoong has not shown anything to deserve his seat at Minardi or F1 in general. He has not distinguished himself in Formula Nippon or in Europe. He's just a rich kid looking for a thrill, like all those drivers in the early 90s like Inoue, Adams, Deletraz, Lavagi.

Well Paul i guess you got your answer, because Yoong has been replaced by Anthony Davidson. Davidson will race in the next two races, both Hungry, and Spa. I guess since Yoong won't be back for the rest of the year, that leaves open three races in that seat and one rumor is that American Bryan Herta will take the seat for Italy and his US GP. Well hopefully that comes through because it would be cool to go see an american run well at the US GP. Oh yea I forgot to tell u that i got tickets!!! :)

I want tickets...that's going to be a great race!

Herta has the potential to do very well.

Back
Top Bottom