JJ_14

Go Briscoe!
My team:
Chase Elliott - 4
Chris Buescher - 2
Matt DiBenedetto - 2
Tyler Reddick - 2

1587567752996.png

If people will enter their choices one above the other, I'll count them up next week. Please put any discussion or comments below your picks, not beside each driver. Thanks.

Blaney
Bowyer
Dibenedetto
Nemechek.

Chase Elliott
Bowman
DiBenedetto
Lajoie

A dream team should have a good shelf life imo, so choosing young drivers was my first objective. I chose no 5 token drivers due to the cost but also due to age as well.

Picking Elliott or Blaney was the toughest call. It is a real toss up and I think they are the best two options on the board. Going with both of them paired with two one token drivers is tempting.

Lajoie is obviously my wild card pick. My real world expectation is that he will most likely spend his career in second tier equipment. But I think is the best sleeper pick.

That depends, are we talking for one season or indefinitely?

[/QUOTE] I'm a little surprised that Bowman is not in the 4 token group. If not for a bad crew chief decision he may have had 2 wins out of the 4 races he has already competed in this year. That being said I'm glad he was in the 3 token group because it made it possible to secure all of the drivers I wanted. :)

Back
Top Bottom