You know its the offseason when....

Well he needs to get ready to get blown away cause the us is getting sick of his camel lovin self

Oh, come on. Slap numbers on the side of those things and you know you would be watching them during the off-season. Maybe ESPN could pick the series up.

Originally posted by rpmallen
Oh, come on. Slap numbers on the side of those things and you know you would be watching them during the off-season. Maybe ESPN could pick the series up.

LMFAO!!!:D :D :D

Osama Bin Bodine... Funny but wrong. Besides, you know Bodine could never grow that much hair.

Okay, so who won? Was the camel tested for drugs? what about the jockey? Who should I root for? When can I see this racing again? Who is the most popular camel jockey? Who is the Robby Gordon of their sport?

I need to know. I have no Nascar and haven't been able to watch Speed Channel in a while. So boredom has set in.

Camel racing is hard. I actually rode a camel and it started trotting and I was holding on for dear life. So very sad, yet I think I would watch camel racing if it was on during the offseason. lol. :) Slap some numbers on the side, get some announcers who state the obvious, get a few sponsors involved so we have the Osburger (actual restaurant in Turkey) 100 Camel Race or something similar to that and jockeys toting that their product is supreme. I think people would watch.

:D :D :D :D
Very funny ALL!!
I'll take the camel that only clipper cuts once a year.lol

Back
Top Bottom