You may have noticed...

D

DJFan

That I keep pretty close tabs on the Busch series. I am not too sure why but this last few years I have been a bigger fan of the Busch series than Cup. I hate missing the Saturday events and on many Mondays I can honestly claim that I was more impressed with the Busch race. I know they run pretty close to the same rules packages so I guess I'd have to say it is the differences in the driver selection that makes me feel that way. I love to watch the newcomers and I dont have a real strong favorite since Elton left. Once Busch became as widely covered by the networks as Cup I am one happy camper! When Johnny Benson entered the BGN series is when I started to pay attention to those races and I sure am glad I did!

Kel

Yeah, the BS has some good racing...boys are hungier.

Last season had some great racing.

I've long since thought some of the best racing has been in the BGN series. The drivers aren't always as professional, but they keep it interesting.

I don't really have as much time to watch CTS any more. As my weekends have gotten busier, i've had to decide which racing to sacrifice and that was the one to go. And now I can't watch the races at all b/c I don't get the Speed Channel.

Back
Top Bottom