You mean this wasn't already the law?

uh, sorry MD. the daytona backstretch is not within your state lines. even if it was, neither Junior nor vickers could be legally ticketed for something in the past.

It's been a law in Ohio for many years, but not too many people seem to care. I've never known anyone to get a ticket for it.

The Big Three automakers should just eliminate turn signals as a cost cutting measure for cars to be sold here. People hardly ever use them unless they are driving down the road (usually the freeway) with no intention of turning any time soon.

LOL

how many times I see an 18 wheeler going down the road in the left lane, with the left turn signal on :p

I hardly use mine. but i dont cut people off. If traffic is tight i will use it. but if no one is behind me or a good ways back i dont see the point.

I hardly use mine. but i dont cut people off. If traffic is tight i will use it. but if no one is behind me or a good ways back i dont see the point.
pretty much. I drive with low beams plus fog lights on at all times, so if i come up on slower traffic, then i'll use the blinker and work the traffic. but if i'm solo, no point.

I got 6 points on my license in a few month period and had to go to defensive driving school when I was still in my early twenties. Ever since, I've been real careful about how I drive. I use my turn signals 99.9% of the time and usually with plenty of warning before I turn. I make sure I come to a complete stop at a stop sign. Even if I don't see any other cars around I still think it could be a trick by some cop with a vendetta, so I stop for a full second or two. I do speed like I stole something when I am in a really big hurry, but that doesn't happen as much as it used to.

Back
Top Bottom