You R Da Man Strick

WIN #7 PIC AVALIBLE THIS COMING SAT.......WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO GO RED ROCKIT #22

LOL....u b soooooooo crazy
Laugh on own.gif

Goooooooooooooooooo red rockit. Hope we see you on here for win #7 next week!!!

LET'S SEE THAT ONE AND ONLY ROCKIT BLAST IT'S WAY TO VICTORY LANE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RED ROCKIT #22 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I agree 100%...........love that red rockit!!!!Whooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
Thud.gif
Knock em dead next week Joey!!!!!

if you gonna advertise on this topic,you could let people see joey's car...........lol cya bob

thats cool that that guy won 6 like that but it looks like the same damn photo:rolleyes: I am right?

Yes natedog it is the same photo....they take a new pic each time he wins but the guy who put the pic on only had one of them....so being the silly guy he is he just used the same pic......6 times, lol
chuck-ball.gif
Please don't throw stones at him!!!!! Heheheheh

hey do we get to see a new pic this week or will it be the same one:rolleyes:

<span style='color:red'>[I GOT THE PIC OFF OF THE WEBSITE. I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THIS WEBSITE UNTIL A WEEK AGO. NOT BEING SMART OR ANYTHING BUT THE PIC STILL MEANS THE SAME THING . "DA MAN" STRICK WON!!!!!!!!!!!WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO</span>

GOOD LUCK JOEY TAKE THE RED ROCKIT TO VICTORY LANE. HEY SONYA LOVE YA KELLY

Wooooooooooo Hoooooooooooo...........cool pic Kelly!!!!
Mexican Wave.gif

Kick some azz sat Joey!!!!!!Gooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Red rockit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOEY, GOOD LUCK THIS WEEK. SEEMS LIKE YOU FINALLY GOT THAT MONKEY OFF YOUR BACK. TAKE CARE AND DRIVE SAFE.

15 BOUNTY HUNTER CREW

HOW DO YOU LIKE THE EDITED VERSION OF THE ROCKIT
GIVE ME A WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooooooooooooo red rockit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAY TO BLAST YOUR WAY ONCE AGAIN INTO VICTORY LANE FOR WIN # 7 YOU R *~~DA MAN~~* LETS GET WIN # 8 NEXT SAT. GREAT DRIVING WAY TO GO RED ROCKIT PILOT

WELL AS I SAID LAST WEEK HERE IT IS WIN #7..... WIN #8 NEXT WEEK AND LOOK IT'S A NEW PIC.LOL WAY TO GO STRICK U R *~~ DA MAN~~*WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO

<span style='color:red'>Way to go strick....U "DA MAN" an you know it. good luck saturday. love ya kelly</span>

Braggin, man that ain't braggin thats red rockit spirit and pride!!!!!! we love our man"da man"Joey Strickland. We just wanna pump him up for all those wins.....lol

Best of luck this week Joey.....Wanna see you launch that rockit to victory lane for win #8.Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Red rockit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bubba,Lee,and kids

WHO STARTED THIS POST ? ME..... I'M NOT JUST BRAGGING IM TELLING THE TRUTH JUST WATCH AND SEE..LOL GOOD LUCK TOMORROW PAL C-YA LATER :booya: :yeehaw: :leap: :calpping: :victory:

YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE BRAGGED SO MUCH! IT BIT YOU ALL IN THE BUTT:bleh: ! COULDN'T MAKE IT TO VICTORY LANE BUT BETTER LUCK NEXT WEEK:lol2:

CONGRATS TO CHRIS, DUSTY,MACK, CHRIS L, KEVIN:leap:

i do belive 3rd is in the front,considering we started 10th...another good run for the red rockit crew!!!see ya'll sat....

3rd is good when you start in the Back and finished 3rd how many Driver`s can do That not many you are a great Driver and the Best one out their some might think they are better but they have a long way to go and a lot to learn to get up with you
and dont let them get you down

IT IS SURE HARDER TO START IN THE BACK AND WIN THAN TO START IN THE FRONT... IT WASN'T A WIN BUT 3rd IS SURE BETTER THAN 10th I THINK YOU DONE A FINE JOB SAT. NIGHT... YOU HAVE SHOWED THEM MANY TIMES THAT YOU ARE THE BEST OUT THERE AND THEY ARE JELOUS.. YOU HAVE CAME FROM THE REAR AND WON MANY TIMES THIS YEAR AND YOU HAVE MORE WINS THAN ANY OF THEM SO IT DON'T MATTER WHAT THESE AIR HEADS SAY AS LONG AS YOU AND THE CREW, FAMILY,AND FRIENDS ARE HAPPY THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS.....ANY WAY YOU GAINED SOME MORE POINTS AND WE ARE PROUD OF YOU.....U R *~~DA MAN~~*SO ALL YOU AIR HEADS CAN CHOKE ON THAT LOL......:ROFLMFAO: :nyanya: :takethat: :waver: :lol2:

TRUE SO TRUE. I COULD NOT HAVE SAID IT ANY BETTER THAN YOU DID. IT WILL BE OK THOUGH BECAUSE THE BETTER MAN ALWAYS COME'S OUT ON TOP. GO GET UM STRICK.......KELLY

It ain't all that hard to win the race when you start on the pole and have a good car but not quite as easy when you start in the rear or in 10th place and either win or finish 3rd so as usual, we all know that Joey IS and ALWAYS will be "DA MAN" Best DAM driver,with an awsome rockit that WILL FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WIN # 8 PIC AVALIBLE SOON WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO :beerchug: :calpping: :victory:

Back
Top Bottom