YOU RUINED MY WEDDING!!!!

Bobw

Team Owner
LMFAO! Wedding last night of one of my son's friends and he was in the wedding party. Groom is 38 and his first marriage, she's 44(or so she says) and her third time down the aisle.
Minutes into the ceremony the brides daughter, 22, single, pregnant, unknown sperm donor screams MY WATER BROKE.
Bride, charming woman goes on the attack ''YOU RUINED MY DAY YOU SELFISH SLUT!!"
And then it went downhill from there....:)

LMFAO! Wedding last night of one of my son's friends and he was in the wedding party. Groom is 38 and his first marriage, she's 44(or so she says) and her third time down the aisle.
Minutes into the ceremony the brides daughter, 22, single, pregnant, unknown sperm donor screams MY WATER BROKE.
Bride, charming woman goes on the attack ''YOU RUINED MY DAY YOU SELFISH SLUT!!"

How was the food ?

And no one took a video???

Don't know as I didn't attend. My son left shortly after the ceremony and long before any food appeared.

Gosh ...... the wedding sounded like a normal event !! I can't imagine leaving hungry

Back
Top Bottom