Young Mr. Busch Doesn't Like the Track Surface

being that he's now leading the Nationwide race I guess he's adjusted...
it would be nice to see some green flag racing tonight...

Coming from the same KID who hit everything but the pace car last year, and still won the race. Keep your mouth shut and the petal to the floor Buschbaby!!!

I love Darlington, what a piece of History. Like it love it or turn it into a bass pond (circa Kyle Petty)!!!

If he can walk on water, he should be able to drive over some debris. ;)

throfl-1.gif

getting mad and leaving your car on pit road yea that's priceless.

And DW keeps saying he's maturing. That is NOT maturity -- punishing the crew for something they didn't do.

Maturity is asking for a moment to collect your thoughts then facing the camera and saying "that's racing".

Grow up, boy --- some days it's chicken, some days it's feathers.

It's a little more mature than last year he would have *****ed that it was Nascar's fault some how that he drove over the debris or his crew chief who should have 'known" it would never go green for long and they could have stayed out. Baby steps it's all baby steps. I'm OK with If you can't say something nice don't say anything at all approach at this point, perhaps by next year he can at least say something without throwing someone or something under the bus after a bad ending.

I'm surprised there is not more people here trying to put Kyle back up on that pedestal that he jumped off of CRYING and running to the motorhome.Oh that's right he didn't win last night so they probably won't be saying much.

I'm surprised there is not more people here trying to put Kyle back up on that pedestal that he jumped off of CRYING and running to the motorhome.Oh that's right he didn't win last night so they probably won't be saying much.

No, we don't need to.
We are fine with Mr. Busch as he is, it is you guys that look for every opportunity to criticize and cry and we're just letting yo have your time.

I was reading some comments by Jimmie Johnson about Kyle where he talked about Kyle's maturity and I think this is also where DW is coming from. Jimmie felt he had matured on the race track, making better decisions and therefore not wrecking like he did a few years ago, maturity off the track was not a topic of conversation.

And DW keeps saying he's maturing. That is NOT maturity -- punishing the crew for something they didn't do.

Maturity is asking for a moment to collect your thoughts then facing the camera and saying "that's racing".

Grow up, boy --- some days it's chicken, some days it's feathers.

Good one TRL!! I admit I had to replay his little stunt after the race a few times.... At least he had a cart waiting for him this time and he didn't have to run the whole way. LOL

No, we don't need to.
We are fine with Mr. Busch as he is, it is you guys that look for every opportunity to criticize and cry and we're just letting yo have your time.

I haven't cried one bit. I've giggled a lot though. ;)

It must've been hot at Darlington last night. Kyle's eyes were sweating!
;)

Don't count me among the haters. I admire the hell out of the kid's talent.

He just needs to learn how to handle a bit of adversity. Sooner or later, it will come.

Don't count me among the haters. I admire the hell out of the kid's talent.

He just needs to learn how to handle a bit of adversity. Sooner or later, it will come.

He's passionate about racing, and wants to win. I don't have a problem with that.

You see it as pompous, arrogant and whatever else can be said. I see a racecar driver who doesn't like to lose.

And I'd much rather him walk off to his trailer and not do any interviews than hear him get on and bash his crew and bash the track and everyone else.

As far as his complaints about the track -- you gotta deal with it. The track's not going to change - you've just gotta race it.

It's The Lady in Black, and we know she's one mean biatch.

Back
Top Bottom