young street racer/ and new

D

dragon_spire

im at the age of ... 14 and im looking into street racing. my brother is a racer in Tacoma. i dunno if any of u know him. anywayz, i learning about engines and cars and all that ****. and i was hoping that i could get some help here on a forums about racin. street racin tho. on the west coast.

Crappy advice Hurricane495. I doubt that racing-forums.com cares to help promote illegal activities and neither should it's members.

1) Street racing is against the law.
2) People die street racing. (not just the idiot drivers.)
3) Get an education and if you still want to race, do so at a track or drag strip.

get an education?****... im goin to digipen... im goin to try to get in to squaresoft! software and programing. street racing is just side.

Just a little note, please watch the language. For a 14 year old.............................. :(

I agree street racing is dangerous. If you do it, do it at a drag stip most have ameture nights!

I am not sure anyone here really knows much abotu street racing It has never really came up.

Anyways Welcome aboard, I hope you stay around for a while

Why dont you try to race stock cars as a side career, I am young as well and I am going to try to get all the way up to the Cup series. :)

I will be hopefully racing late next summer in a local fwd class.One of these days I am determined to at least run a ASA or ARCA race!

HB tells it how it is, and thats it. I for one don't understand orginized street racing when its so easy to get into a local Bracket Drag Racing event. If you are serious about this then you will contact your local drag strip when you get a car.

PB, we heard it hear first. And that would be sweet :)

Originally posted by Highboy90@Jul 17 2003, 08:57 PM
Crappy advice Hurricane495. I doubt that racing-forums.com cares to help promote illegal activities and neither should it's members.

1) Street racing is against the law.
2) People die street racing. (not just the idiot drivers.)
3) Get an education and if you still want to race, do so at a track or drag strip.
I said If you want to Meaning its up to him I personally wouldnt do it but if he wants to who are we to stop him But i see your point

Back
Top Bottom