Youngens vs. Farts 11

F

FOURISIS

Lets continue where we left off!lets get the farts.we rule!

Fourisis it is way past your bedtime, put your toys away, go wash your face and brush your teeth and get to bed.

An old fart has spoken. :p

Oh sure, when it's time to hit the sack, you want to play. Just like a kid. You lost and you can't take it! Waaaa, waaaaa, waaaaaa!

Pettyfan, we had a post last night. There was a poll that represented ages for everyone...20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-+ or something like that. Most of the people who did the poll were older folks, so we had a little battle between the young'uns and the old farts....like a little cutdown war.

Who says I ever stop playing! remember,sleep w/one eye open tonight!:D

Actually, Paul said that most were in their 20's but the old farts were more vocal. That's all it took! The rest is history. :)

Originally posted by buckaroo
Nascarwoman, I answered your post and you deleted it!  :(

Buck, I'm sorry, I dropped my banana on my keyboard. ( I know, don't ask how or why). Please repost your reply.:eek:

im still trying to figure out what yall are talking about

Buck, quick help me. The youngins' have busted out of the playpen and are running amok through the forum. If any old farts are out there, please help!!

Hey, did we raid last night or give them a break? (Other than their hips, I can just hear buck crying out--HELP, I've fallen and I can't get up!) By the way, love the new scooter. With that you won't need any depends!:)

and dont bash me cause i have monds and monds of old people jokes

Young'uns!!! To arms, to arms!!!
soa001.jpg

Originally posted by fergy1370
I guess we should have mashed the banana first....

.....nascarwoman quietly creeps up on Fergy and drops banana peel on floor near his feet.....hoping he slips on it.......hobbles away quietly with her cane.......hehehe:p

Are you kidding-ever seen a bunch of old people with a few too many? Not a pretty sight! Nyquil would be just too much for those old people!

yeah and then us young-guns lol can roam the boards for free

They need some hot milk, that would put them right out!
By the way, a took Nascarwomen's cane while she was trying to drive away from Fergy's! And yes, she did have her turning signal on the whole time while going 25 mph! I'm still waiting for her to turn:p

Originally posted by nascarwoman
.....nascarwoman quietly creeps up on Fergy and drops banana peel on floor near his feet.....hoping he slips on it.......hobbles away quietly with her cane.......hehehe:p

I slipped and fell......right on top of a package of Depends!!

Didn't hurt! Didn't hurt!!!:p

poped it out hahaha quick let e turn my country up load you know the old farts hates loud music

Naw, put some Linkin Park on. That will blow there hearing aids.

naw I dont fell like cleanin up some dinosaurs parts so we will just do some country

I shot Kat with the water pistol. Boom! someone fell and can't get up.I think it was Nascarwoman.Hey fergy,I got her for you.
Pettyfan glad you joined us.I knew you'd catch on.

all rI got something you them

slang

you best be chillin ya heard hoomie G yo old g whats cookin in yer crib

thats a one time event from this redneck too so dont get used to it

Back
Top Bottom