Your best racing moment of 2010

blue92

Team Owner
Mine was Danica racing TK for the last 12 laps of the Homestead race and taking 2nd, like she said herself "it felt like a win".

It'd have to be Race #2 in The Chase at Dover. The weekend before, Johnson wrecked and DNF. He came back in Dover and won, thus making a bold statement about his ability as a driver and his team ability.

I'd also say Homestead for the same reason. Johnson came away with a 2nd place finish, putting a giant exclamation point on his entire run in The Chase.

By far, the reopening of North Wilkesboro. After 14 years, the Staley family and that whole area deserves it, and I hope that it only grows from here. I wish I could have found a way to justify the 1000 mile trip back there to see it.

Getting another shot to cover motorsports, this time with a well-recognized organization.

Hopefully, I'll be able to make it to North Wilkesboro next year! :beerbang:

Watching the MRS Modified series around various tracks here in New England, by far some of the best racing I have seen in years.

Receiving my photo credentials for the World of Outlaws finals, and knowing that I would be in the infield, shooting the baddest ass cars on the planet. :beerbang:

(knowing I would be there was almost better than being there, becasue of the crappy weather)

Watching Harvick at a fabulous 'dega spring race pass McMurrey just a hundred or so yards before the start finish line. I was there "live and in color!":beerbang:

Kasey nosing out Stewart at the line in the 125's

Watching my favorite driver at Bowman Gray Stadium beat my wife's favorite for his third title. Does anyone miss the Madhouse?

Watching my favorite driver at Bowman Gray Stadium beat my wife's favorite for his third title. Does anyone miss the Madhouse?

I do, I can't believe History Channel won't give it a second season.

Do they sell season tickets at BGS?

I do, I can't believe History Channel won't give it a second season.

Do they sell season tickets at BGS?
No, but you can't beat the price...ten bucks with free parking. BTW, about every third race, the ladies get in for a single buck. Talk about a cheap Saturday night date...AND it's great. Just in case you wonder who won the title, it was Burt Myers with Tim Brown finishing 2nd. Junior Miller was way down...where he should be. He is supposedly changing teams next year driving for himself with all new equipment. He might win more if he would stop intentionally wrecking a Myers.

No, but you can't beat the price...ten bucks with free parking. BTW, about every third race, the ladies get in for a single buck. Talk about a cheap Saturday night date...AND it's great. Just in case you wonder who won the title, it was Burt Myers with Tim Brown finishing 2nd. Junior Miller was way down...where he should be. He is supposedly changing teams next year driving for himself with all new equipment. He might win more if he would stop intentionally wrecking a Myers.

I'd like to find a girl that would go to a racetrack. Most of them around here want to go to some upscale shopping center or some boring ass romance movie :bleh:

Aww, I was hoping Tim Brown would've won it. I never liked Junior Miller though, he just comes off as an ass.

I'd like to find a girl that would go to a racetrack. Most of them around here want to go to some upscale shopping center or some boring ass romance movie :bleh:

Agreed, but that's why you gotta have tit for tat in a relationship. "Ok honey, we'll go see the romantic comedy, but next weekend we're going to Bowman Gray Stadium".

Me, I'm blissfully single.....for now.

Agreed, but that's why you gotta have tit for tat in a relationship. "Ok honey, we'll go see the romantic comedy, but next weekend we're going to Bowman Gray Stadium".

Me, I'm blissfully single.....for now.

LOL good luck with that.

I did turn a girl down one time because she was a Cowboys fan.

Yeh i do, would like to see them do that series at a North East track, like Stafford or Thompson though!

You are dating the wrong girls.....lol. Plenty of hotties up here who like the Modifieds! :growl:

You are dating the wrong girls.....lol. Plenty of hotties up here who like the Modifieds! :growl:

Same here in Texas, every racetrack I've gone to in Texas there's hot chicks there, turns out hot chicks like race car drivers "duh". Look at Kyle's new wife to be. Think about it ever seen an ugly female with a race car driver?

Andy, as you get older, the girls get hotter. Hang in there and one day you'll be surprised. :D

Okay, let me correct this statement. I don't see many women under the age of 48 and over the age of 18 at Old Dominion Speedway. None of them have all their teeth.

:fixed:

Andy, as you get older, the girls get hotter. Hang in there and one day you'll be surprised. :D

Of course hotter could just refer to hot flashes:D

Back
Top Bottom