Your Brain Function - Dancing Lady

IT'S GOTTA BE A TRICK!!

She spins thisaway a few turns and then thataway for a few and then back again.. Surely my mind isn't doing that!! It must be the picture itself is changing directions..
Betsy:rolleyes:

I was lookin for the nips that bp saw and yes, I saw them too, but I could see the lady turning both ways, and then I was able to see her swing back and forth. The wife, who is totally right handed, could only see the girl turning clock-wise. I told her that she really could think out of the "right" side. She looked at me and knew what I was saying as she is a Democrat. :beerbang:

I was lookin for the nips that bp saw and yes, I saw them too, but I could see the lady turning both ways, and then I was able to see her swing back and forth. The wife, who is totally right handed, could only see the girl turning clock-wise. I told her that she really could think out of the "right" side. She looked at me and knew what I was saying as she is a Democrat. :beerbang:
LOL, at least one smart one in the family.:)

OK, at least she hasn't killed you yet.

Back
Top Bottom