Your Fav. in all 3 series.

A

Awesome_Bill

Who is your favorite driver in the Trucks, WC, and Busch. I'll go with...Pressley(Trucks), Elliott(WC), Compton(Busch).

Cup: Jeff Gordon
Busch: Jack Sprague
Truck: Jason Leffler

i only watch cup every week the otheres are just occasionately.

jeffy!

My favorites have changed since I posted...I will keep you all updated.

Cup: Michael Waltrip
Busch: Michael Waltrip
Truck: Darrell Waltrip

I also pull for DEI, I pull for Kevin Harvick since he started racing the trucks, I've watched Johnson since his ASA days, I'd like to see Marcis back instead of hiring Dick Trickle in his car, I pull for Stricklin b/c he's had a rough career, I think Grubb and Wimmer have a lot of talent in Busch, and used to like Andy Houston in the Trucks but now he's gone. But I pull for most everybody in the field, so s'all good.

Actually I forgot to add Travis Kavpil as on of my favorite truck drivers and Ricky Hendrick for Busch and Tony Stewart and Dale Jr. for Cup

Winston Cup--Tony Stewart
Busch--Scott Wimmer
Trucks--Brendan Gaughan

Ok i though ti did this already but guess it didn't take it or i pressed a wrong button which is likely

WC: KYLE PETTY
BGN: JASON KELLER
NCTS: TERRY COOK

WC - Harvick and Earnhardt Jr.
BGN - Mears and Hamilton Jr.
CTS - Starr

Way to dig up an 11 year old thread DSquad!

Cup: (dodges tomatoes) Clint Bowyer
NW: Parker Kligerman
Truck: Timothy Peters

Damn, I was spotted :D

Cup: JJ
NW: Kligerman
Truck: Chase Elliott when he competes, otherwise I don't really watch

Sure dug one up from the graveyard here, lol.

Cup: Gordon
Nationwide: Kyle Larson
Truck: Ryan Blaney

Some of the 2002 answers are kind of funny/interesting in context of the future.

_T2eC16d_EE9s2uiON_BRlTtRQqvg_60_3.jpeg

Hut's 2002 ride, the #23 Hills Bros. Coffee Dodge for Bill Davis Racing.

When I first started watching NASCAR 15 years ago I used to get a kick out of some of the driver names and Hut Stricklin always stood out.
Hut Stricklin, Dick Trickle, Sterling Marlin, Lake Speed....definitely some interesting names from that era.

Back
Top Bottom