Your Favorite Beer?

C

cutiepie24

I actually like some of the mexican beers myself..........like tecate and corona...........but will drink BUDWEISER........

:) gotta have lime in my beer and or spicey hot V-8...sooooooooooo good..................try it................:D

Originally posted by cutiepie24
I actually like some of the mexican beers myself..........like tecate and corona...........but will drink BUDWEISER........

:) gotta have lime in my beer and or spicey hot V-8...sooooooooooo good..................try it................:D

That's funny you say that about the V8, I saw a guy do that on Sunday and thought he was nuts, he said it's great for a little "hair of the dog". I'll take y'alls word on it....

I like any and all beer, but mostly drink Rusty Wallaces b/c they're cheap. Hey, big step up from the Milwaukee's Best years of college.

:beerchug:

Bass Ale or Guiness Stout.

Or mix them both together for a yummy black and tan.

Yeungling, Corona, Rolling Rock...

oh wait I'm only 20, nevermind :D

Well, let's see.

Was raised on Falstaff longnecks, literally. Would spend the summer weekends with my grandparents. When I got big enough, I would get them their beers out of the ice chest. My reward was the first sip of each bottle. LOL

Drank Michelob in college, when I could afford it.

Occasionally drink Bud Light, regular Bud, or Coors Light.

I like Lablatt Blue and Tecate, also.

Guinness for the most part. For home I prefer the cans to the bottles. Someone told me they made the bottles so you could drink it straight from the bottle. Why would anyone do that?

When down Mexico way some time back got hooked on a concoction called a "michalada". Strictly a hot day mix and I have yet to find anyone else who likes them at all.

In a tall glass rimmed with salt and filled with ice add the juice of one lime, a dash of worcestershire, a dash of tobasco and fill with Corona.

Well if I would have to pick a favorite alcoholic beverage it would either be Rum and Coke or Coconut Rum and Lemonade.

Originally posted by Ciggie
Well if I would have to pick a favorite alcoholic beverage it would either be Rum and Coke or Coconut Rum and Lemonade.

the coconut rum and lemonade sounds so good...
think I will make a thread and get other ideas.....thanks ciggie:D :D

Originally posted by HappyHour
Hey, big step up from the Milwaukee's Best years of college.

:beerchug:

Good Lord, ain't that the truth? The Beast and I have tangled many times, and I think I usually lost.

For the average day, I'm a Silver Bullet man. But I also like Rolling Rock, Mich, the occasional Corona with lime in the summer, Dos XX, or Amstel.

Pretty much anything cold will also work.

it's a toss up for me... Yuengling or Labatts Ice. When I first started all I would drink was Bud Light or Coors Light. Since being introduced to the two above, the domestic light beers seem to have no taste.

I enjoy grabbin a Heiney;) of course Miller Lite works on a mass consumption basis.:p

I quit drinking alcohol in '92. Before that Strohs was my beer of choice. Now I drink Odules Amber. Very good for a none alcoholic beer. I gotta tell ya though the other night the wife and I was out and I asked for an Odules Amber and got a Mich Amber-Bach. I thought I had died and went to heaven. That was by far the best beer I have ever had. Almost makes you want to start drinking again.........almost.

Back
Top Bottom