Your favorite driver's video/moment

ChexOrWrex

Ya gotta wanna
Just to release some of this pre-chase scandal tension, I wanna know your favorite video or moment for your driver. Just for entertainment purposes! These are mine from Jeff. Gives the fans a chance to see the more human side if the driver, not just his sponsor lead facade.

The first one of them all raggin on Kyle is great!

Here's a video from my all-time favorite finish of a NASCAR race, as seen from Jr's dash. I really liked the 2-car draft.

And then of course there's this ;)

I also like Gordon's win at 'dega over jr as the caution came out & the fans threw beer cans, bottles & coolers at his car. Love your rival, because you need someone to beat.

Yea for everyone saying "Jeff is an old man he's lost his form oh his body can't take it". You pull those kinda moves in your 40s and pray you can get back up off the floor

Is that commercial with Jeff Gordon undercover, the Camaro and the car salesman real? Opinions in my family and on Twitter seem to go both ways. I lean towards it being fake myself. I find it kind of fascinating because I think we've all wondered what would happen if we asked to test drive a hot car and tried dropping the hammer.

Is that commercial with Jeff Gordon undercover, the Camaro and the car salesman real? Opinions in my family and on Twitter seem to go both ways. I lean towards it being fake myself. I find it kind of fascinating because I think we've all wondered what would happen if we asked to test drive a hot car and tried dropping the hammer.
Only thing that makes me suspicious is that the Camaro is displayed on the windshield as an '09. There's no such thing as a 2009 Camaro, it didn't come back until the 2010 model year.

Very fake.

Wasn't even Gordon who did the driving around. It was some crew guy from Richard Petty's Driving Experience.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...ons-test-drive-viral-video-for-pepsi-is-fake/

1:50

24 mows over the 48 pit crew - what's Chad Knaus do? Hop over the wall to check to see if Jimmie's fender was hurt :XXROFL:

As for my favorite moment(s)

I made this gif after the 24 and 48 had their issues that year. I wasn't going to post it, but I figured I'd probably never have a reason to post it in the future, so this would probably be the last chance I have. lol

uucjya6.gif

Back
Top Bottom