Your Favorite Track

D

dalejrfan_8_06

come on people tell me your absolute favorite track in the world

dosen't have to be a nascar track it can be a dirt track or whatever

so what is your favorite track???

wow.......guess my favorite would be california speedway, since that is the only track I have gone to see races at.......... :)

but I like Daytona and Talledega and Bristol for other choices.......
but guess over all favorite would probably be Daytona ........ :)

Same here...after seeing Fontana last year ....I'd say Fontana although I've attended many more races in Vegas....Fontana is cleaner!

But my very favorite track to watch is Bristol!!!!! B)

The best track I've ever seen a race at is the devil's bowl in Mesquite, Tx. The WoO races are awesome there. I enjoy watching the Richmond races the most on tv.

For pavement racing---
Briston, M'ville, Dover, and Charlotte

Dirt track --
Eldora, Williams Grove, and the one where the Kings Royal is run -- the name escapes me right now ---

Paved,
Dega, Kentucky, Nashville, Bristol, the 2 R/C in nascar

Dirt
Dega Short Track, Paducah International, Eldora

TRL,

King's Royal is held at Eldora. Are you thinking of Steve Kinser's personal playground, the Sprint Car Nationals at Knoxville, Ia. by chance?

Doggone it, I hate those senior moments. :huh:

Now, what the heck were we talking about? :lol:

Bathurst!!!! Rumble baby rumble!! :p :D

Went there last year for the first time. It's in the state of New South Wales. The V8's really make it rumble!!

I also love Sandown, see the whole track from the main stand, that's great stuff! :)

Thats Easy!!!
2.5 miles at high speeds. Largest attendend sporting event! Great racing! Tons of History!

Where eles other than the place i will be sitting on May 30th, The INDIANPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY!!!!!!\

can't get enought of that place.!!!

Daytona
Talladega
Indianapolis
Monaco (Nicest looking street-course might I add)

Back
Top Bottom