Your FINAL pick for Tommorow

A

Awesome_Bill

After seeing Qualifying, and all the practices who do you think will visit the lane on Sunday. My pick Is none other than....yep you guessed it...AwesomeBill From Dawsonville.

Originally posted by Awesome_Bill
After seeing Qualifying, and all the practices who do you think will visit the lane on Sunday.  My pick Is none other than....yep you guessed it...AwesomeBill From Dawsonville.

Bill put on a good qualifying run.....but experience counts at Indy!!
Gordon will take it.:)

im going for jeffy- i read an article and it said he was a dark horse :rolleyes:

I am still going with That Big Red Dodge with that Big Red Head in the driver seat to take his first win at the Brickyard and Dodges first win there as well

I agree with kat. Indy would be a perfect place to snap "the streak"

Well,Kurt may have gave himself a slight problem after his poor qualifing run.Still think he will do well,maybe even win.

And of course,Bill is going to be very tough today.

I think either Bill,Tony or Kurt.

I think Jeff will do his best to pull it off. I hope he does just to shut up the xx races since his last win crap.

If Bill Elliot runs like he did in practice then nobody will be able to touch him.

Barring any "racing deals", Tony will lead the pack thru one and two, outpower them all down the back straight. After that it's anybodies guess, but it's going to be fun watching to see if the kids at the back can come to the very front. Expect more than a few two tire stops today.

I expect a first lap turn one-chute-turn two wreck that is going to take out a heck of a lot of cars. Maybe not trash them but their front areo stuff is going to be so out of whack that that unless they snuck some nitrous in to the trunk they'll not be going to the front

The racing line is w-a-a-a-y-y-y to thin and the boys will be side by side at speed on cold tires. The mid-pack and backmarkers would do well to cool their jets for a few laps while the front runners get sorted out.

I guess im going to say Matt Kenseth---Elliott will be there Stewart, Busch and Newman as well.

What's that one guys name that also races in Winston Cup Series?Oh that's right Mark Martin,Yep I going with him to win.;)

Originally posted by Excellerator
I think Jeff will do his best to pull it off. I hope he does just to shut up the xx races since his last win crap.

Ya know, it's stuff like this that gets me to thinking how nice it would be if Jeff never won again.:p

Back
Top Bottom