Your Millage May Vary

Zerkfitting

Team Owner
41mpg.jpg

I walk a lot less and drink a lot more so does that make me an obsolete guzzler like my old 1970 Torino GT.

429 or 351C?
429- 4V 385 series with four on the floor. It was a SportsRoof not a Cobra. I absolutely loved that car, dark green with very little chrome trim. This is what she looked like when I drove her off of the showroom floor. The only thing I changed was I added 12 inch cheater slicks until they cost me too much money on tickets and parts. :D

3621.jpg

429- 4V 385 series with four on the floor. It was a SportsRoof not a Cobra. I absolutely loved that car, dark green with very little chrome trim. This is what she looked like when I drove her off of the showroom floor. The only thing I changed was I added 12 inch cheater slicks until they cost me too much money on tickets and parts. :D

3621.jpg
She is a fine ride Johali, you got good automotive taste after all

She is a fine ride Johali, you got good automotive taste after all
My next one was a 1976 Gran Torino 2 door, a light blue body with a dark blue top, with a 400- 2V 335 series engine, and a disgusting 3 speed automatic was the only transmission available.

3621.jpg
Great car. Worth a lot of money these days.

My next one was a 1976 Gran Torino 2 door, a light blue body with a dark blue top, with a 400- 2V 335 series engine, and a disgusting 3 speed automatic was the only transmission available.

Yah, the 400 2bbl wasnt much either. You should have stuck with the 1970 car :(

Here's one for Johali.
Spotted this car while I was at work today. I pulled over to snap a couple...

See, you just don't see stuff like that around here this time of year. That's one of the things that makes spring and early summer so special around here, though, is when guys brings their toys out of protective custody.

Back
Top Bottom