Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trevor Bayne

• Parker Kligerman

• Total voters

WhiningSmoke

Team Owner
Just like my Cup thread. Who wins the NNS Championship? I say Brian Vickers. He's really been on a roll lately. He's been as far back as 10th and 100 points behind 1st. Now he's 5th and 28 points back.

Regan was my pick from the beginning and I am sticking to him.

If Vickers wins it, will it be due to better equipment ;)

I'm picking Dillon. I don't care who his Grandfather is or what hat he wears, he's a smart, patient driver and knows how to drive the wheels off it when he needs to.

However, it'd be an incredible story if Larson was to somehow manage to take it all.

This is a tough one. These guys seem to be racing not to wreck. At least one of the championship hopefuls has had terrible weeks and shaken the standings. It seems every time someone stretches the points lead they start wreckin (Hornish, Smith) and give it up. Im wondering if Kyle Larson's streak could propel him to it through everyone elses mistakes, I wouldn't mind seeing that, especially to see Turner/Scott out perform JGR, RCR, and Penske. However at this point however Im going to say Hornish mainly because I think Joey and Brad are better team mates to him them Kyle is to Sadler and Vickers. JGR and Penske are clearly the top teams. Having the cup drivers in the other rides probably helps these guys making their cars faster and more stable throughout the race, they're able to try more things in the cup drivers' cars because it's all or nothing. Being a Joey fan and seeing the difference in teamwork and morale between JGR and Penske I have to go with the Penske guys. Joey and Brad will tell Sam everything about anything to make him just as fast as they are. I don't think Kyle would do the same for his team mates. He's too selfish. Doesn't want competition and that will be the demise of JGR's drivers championship hopes, just look at the difference in Joey on the cup side now that he's at Penske. Not that I don't believe in Vickers or Sadler (well.... Vickers) but the teamwork and atmosphere surrounding these teams week to week makes a huge difference and I just think the Penske guys are better team mates to each other, which will propel Sam Hornish to the 2013 NNS Championship. Who's ready for another Penske 1-2? Wait actually its a 1-2-3 this weekend lol ..GO JOEY!!! He should have won this race last year but was taken out by Carl, drove from 18th to 6th in like 8 laps but broke something in it driving too hard getting back there and fell back on a restart, but he was right behind Carl for that restart and you know for damn sure he would have made him know it had he not fallen like a rock on the restart. Carl went on to win that race, but Joey had the better car. I remember hearing Joey say he's gona fight Carl once he gets back to him. I was listening on racebuddy or something and Joey was on a mission. I think he was more worried about taking Carl out than winning and that's what cost him, but with Carl winning the race, I cant help but think if Joey got to him.. Joey would have been the one to take the victory. Can't wait for this weekend this is one of my fav tracks.

It's surprising Vickers hasn't run away with it by now. Gibbs has the dominate cars in NW for sure, and he's already won the NW championship. I think he'll start to pour it on and get some wins while Hornish, Regan and Sadler crash their way out of contention.

It's surprising Vickers hasn't run away with it by now. Gibbs has the dominate cars in NW for sure, and he's already won the NW championship. I think he'll start to pour it on and get some wins while Hornish, Regan and Sadler crash their way out of contention.
Vickers has had awful luck. If it werent for his bad luck he would have a healthy lead.

Smith #1, Dillon #2

Regan won't win it. He's pissed off too many drivers. That idiot caused the Daytona mess and gets out of the car and says he'll block next time too. A guy goes for a pass on the outside of a turn and you can't beat him without blocking?

He's run into Kez, Sadler, Dillon and probably a few others.

Can't figure this one out. Vickers has never won a N'wide championship in a Toyota, he won one way back in 03 in a Hendrick Chevy. Gibbs has won only one N'wide championship back in 09. They are not dominating anything..flooding the field, yeah they have Kyle running most of the races, but their full timers are getting their butts handed to them by two Chevy's and a Ford. They might have a chance on the road course this weekend, Vickers is a good road racer, but so is Hornish.

Whoever wins the championship, it's shaping up to be good battle down the stretch between a good mix of drivers, owners and manufacturers :D

I think Dillon will take it, he has shown speed but perhaps more importantly he has shown consistency. He's stayed out of trouble and been fast too, and I'm not sure if any of the others will be able to do so.

Double Dillon Championships would be nice, although Ty has to step up soon. In My Opinion.

Regan won't win it. He's pissed off too many drivers. That idiot caused the Daytona mess and gets out of the car and says he'll block next time too. A guy goes for a pass on the outside of a turn and you can't beat him without blocking?

He's run into Kez, Sadler, Dillon and probably a few others.
The Daytona mess was Brad's fault not Regan's.

Back
Top Bottom