Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Martin Truex Jr.

• other

• Total voters
P

Parkfan

Who will be the 2004 Busch Series Champion?

I went with Greg Biffle.

I chose Bobby Hamilton Jr., he was strong in 2003 and I think he has what it takes to win the championship.

I'm going with Martin Truex Jr., why? Dale Jr. had some strong runs in that car, and Truex Jr. has had some great finishes in 2003 also with that. I wouldnt be surprised if the Chance 2 team has five or more wins in 2004. My money is on them.

Originally posted by gordon24fan@Jan 19 2004, 12:06 AM
I chose Bobby Hamilton Jr., he was strong in 2003 and I think he has what it takes to win the championship.
I concur.

I have a gut hunch Ron Hornaday will be real strong this year and run away with it.

The #1 driver in 2004 will be the driver of the #1 Yellow car (all he will be seeing is checkard), Mr. Johnny B Good... I mean Benson!!

If JB was not running with a good team I would go with Hamilton Jr, so he is my second choice!

Well if ole Bobby Hamilton Jr has a season like he did last, it's just about a done deal.

Only 1 other person voted for Biffle? I would think the fact that he's a former Busch series champion, has a advantage in the races that are at the same track on the same weekend as Cup, and the fact that Brad Parrot (who was crew chief during Jeff Burtons dominant season in 2002 when he had the car to beat almost every race) is going to be Gregs crew chief would've sold more people.

Someone else voted for Biffle, but still 3 votes is pretty low.

I think that Johnny B, Will show the Busch boys how to drive a car. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom