2014 Pocono - GoBowling.com 400 - Pre Race Thread

No info in the practice speeds page for consecutive 10 lap runs except for David Ragan. Did nobody else run 10 consecutive laps?

I predict a boring race that Gordon will win.

So it will be a great race

I really like NASCAR Race day much better as a studio show. Not seeing those people in the background holding up those signs is nice.

Green flag moved up to 1:05.
(13 minutes which equates to 15 laps) Could make a difference if darkness looms.
here is where the timed race might come in handy, but Nascar will do the halfway deal and then if it rains, we will all wait until it gets dark watching the blow dryers. No tires to race with if the track is damp.

I assume you mean "quiet" --- but anyway, I've never stayed in a KOA that was noisy -- all had rules that mandated quiet after 10 PM. Maybe it's different now.
yes i meant quiet, sometimes i out type my brain, anyway i would go to Myrtle Beach to watch the 3 Earnhardt kids race for years and always would stay at KOA, because of the parties going on, it usually didn't get shut down to @ 4 in the morning and the same with Bristol except it never got shut down. now as i got older and toned down i stop staying at KOA because of the noise and starting staying across the creek on the other side at Bristol, and as for Myrtle Beach i stopped going when Dale Jr stopped racing there.

They should be able to get halfway before 2:45-3:00 when the rain is supposed to start.

Larson has been good in practice, put it on the poll and likes these flat tracks...could this be his day?

Larson has been good in practice, put it on the poll and likes these flat tracks...could this be his day?
He was able to hold the lead in the trucks, so to me that is a good sign. I don't think Logano will be sleeping at the start like Dillon was though.

He was able to hold the lead in the trucks, so to me that is a good sign. I don't think Logano will be sleeping at the start like Dillon was though.

No he probably wont and neither will #2 or #4. I'm looking forward to finding out :)

what is meaningless, is some clown posting about stick n ball in a racing thread.:idunno:

Get off my planet, Edgar.

600full-men-in-black-screenshot.jpg

Don't get me wrong - I'm one the biggest Kenseth fans here - but is he the best candidate for in-race reporting at Pocono :eek:

Back
Top Bottom