2014 Sprint Cup 'Report Cards'

Pretty gutsy of Pistone to put his thoughts out there and invite others to take shots at him . Glad he didn't write them on stone tablets . Woulda been a ton of work.

You are operating on the assumption that Pete gives a rat's ass about what people think. Pete thinks it is good. Therefore, it is gospel.

Biggest disappointment would be JGR in my book B+ was way optimistic. Going from 12 team wins last year to only two? Hendrick with a B? bit too high for my ratings. Larson "A" hype is a bit too much IMO, I guess it is because a decent Rookie hasn't been competing in a few years. Stewart won three races his rookie year.

Stenhouse will improve when he stops the grab ass, and gets on with what he is there to do. If not, it will be time for him to find the apron for house husband status. Probably there anyway.

Yep, the kid could really drive a few years back, its probably over for the poor sap now

Stenhouse will improve when he stops the grab ass, and gets on with what he is there to do. If not, it will be time for him to find the apron for house husband status. Probably there anyway.

Do people actually believe this crap? Or do they just say it to mock Danica?

Some people do believe it and it may be true, you have probably noticed that most everyone has different opinions on things

Some people do believe it and it may be true, you have probably noticed that most everyone has different opinions on things

They believe that drivers can't put their personal lives aside for three hours and drive a racecar? That's what fans think?

They believe that drivers can't put their personal lives aside for three hours and drive a racecar? That's what fans think?

Certainly some drivers can and it is possible that some cant. I strongly believe that Rickys driving has suffered due to his relationship with Danica, I have no proof that this is so other than the fact that I have seen it happen to people that I know very well, love can do strange things to people, some folks even commit murder because of love

He would have done better and i don't appreciate your tone.

I predicted in the Bold Prediction thread that a CC wouldn't make it through the year. Knost was transferred to Danica. If he had been fired outright, I would have been right. Tongue and cheek. Chill.

Biggest disappointment would be JGR in my book B+ was way optimistic. Going from 12 team wins last year to only two? Hendrick with a B? bit too high for my ratings. Larson "A" hype is a bit too much IMO, I guess it is because a decent Rookie hasn't been competing in a few years. Stewart won three races his rookie year.

Totally agree about the JGR disappointment and stupid grade. Don't care about '13 given that the rules were completely different, but right with you on the assessment. The team would agree with you IMO.

Certainly some drivers can and it is possible that some cant. I strongly believe that Rickys driving has suffered due to his relationship with Danica, I have no proof that this is so other than the fact that I have seen it happen to people that I know very well, love can do strange things to people, some folks even commit murder because of love

Goes into his rookie season dating one of the highest profile drivers in the sport. He has this driving thing in hand (LOL), so why the hell not have a distraction on the side? Having said that Larson knocks up the old lady, and drives like a sumbitch. Who knows?

Goes into his rookie season dating one of the highest profile drivers in the sport. He has this driving thing in hand (LOL), so why the hell not have a distraction on the side? Having said that Larson knocks up the old lady, and drives like a sumbitch. Who knows?

I dont know .................. I am the dummy that thought love made guys do dumb stuff :rolleyes:

I dont know .................. I am the dummy that thought love made guys do dumb stuff :rolleyes:

You're right. No dummy at all. Queue Tina Turner and "What's Love Got To Do With It?"

Makes me happy not to be out on the highway with Nitro . An awful lot of folks in love out there.

So , it's meant to be funny ? Seriously , just askin.
Good Lord . :( Thanks for the info.
Makes me happy not to be out on the highway with Nitro . An awful lot of folks in love out there.
:XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL: :pbjtime:

Good info and regrettably (from a Patrick fan standpoint) I cant disagree with the rankings. Everyone has 0 wins right now though. Onward and upward. Im going to sleep this Christmas season and dream of a Daytona 500 victory for Patrick to open the '15 season.

romance-Dreaming-of-Christmas.jpg

Your fantasy football team is as good as your favorite racecar driver. :)

Back
Top Bottom