2016 NBA Playoffs

Sad to see Duncan go in a shameful kind of way.

Sad to see Duncan go in a shameful kind of way.

Yeah kind of. Sorry bout your luck man. Losing blows.

I gotta say though.. Personally, I'm excited about the WC finals. I'd love to see Durant and Westbrook break through.

Yeah kind of. Sorry bout your luck man. Losing blows.

I gotta say though.. Personally, I'm excited about the WC finals. I'd love to see Durant and Westbrook break through.

Definitely sucks.

But I guess the future is bright. Kewhi is still a beast.

The Spurs front office should get to work on vastly improving their roster though. Get younger.

Duncan, Manu and perhaps even Parker should come off the books.

Definitely sucks.

But I guess the future is bright. Kewhi is still a beast.

The Spurs front office should get to work on vastly improving their roster though. Get younger.

Duncan, Manu and perhaps even Parker should come off the books.
Sounds like they want to go after KD and Conley.

It was kind of sad to see Tim Duncan go out like that. I never liked him much myself, but I always respected his game. He was a great player. I don't get everybody calling him the greatest power forward to ever play the game. I guess they never saw Karl Malone play, is the only thing I can figure, but that's for another day.

Sounds like they want to go after KD and Conley.

That would be pretty ****** sweet. Durant, Lamarcus and Kewhi. Oh my.

Conely would be a nice Tony replacement. Green's days as a Spurs are done, too. He won't be coming back.

I don't get everybody calling him the greatest power forward to ever play the game. I guess they never saw Karl Malone play, is the only thing I can figure, but that's for another day.

When you carry a team on your back for 15+ years and give them 5 trophies along with a host of personal accolades I think you deserve the nickname.

I think he's solidly #1 in that category. When you look at Malone, Chuck and those guys, they are combined for 0 championships so the arguements for them get kind of murky compare to Tim's.

Barkley and Malone had to deal with the Lakers, Pistons, Bulls, Sonics, etc.

Barkley carried multiple teams to the WCF, but it never worked out for him. Probably one of the greatest forwards to play the game.

OKC draws first blood on the road against the golden boys wowwwwww

OKC draws first blood on the road against the golden boys wowwwwww

"You live by the three, you die by the three."

Also, not to mention that OKC out rebounded and had less turnovers by the end of the game. OKC had 10 turnovers after the first half and 1 in the second half.

Made a significant difference in the end.

Warriors are seriously in trouble. OKC matches up great with them and they stole home court.

One good thing about being a lakeshow fan the past couple years, is that last year's post season I got to get on that Curry Thompson Green hype train, now I get to root for KD and Westbrooks first rings. Call me a bandwagonner idgaf. I watch my team lose over and over and over like its a healthy thing to do. Lol

Billy Donavan is showing poise though. He's coaching this team better than most could imagine in his first season, but GS is a tough team and will not back down.

This could be a very historic, memorable WCF this year. This series is going 6 or 7 games.

As a Gators fan...

480x700.png.c319a21947d5453aafd17500f3ebf048

2006 and 2007 were some unforgetable years for UF.

Horford, Noah, Brewer, and then Speights came that 2007 season. Such a deep frontcourt for the time. Not to mention the BCS championship that same year...

This makes me feel better about the series loss.

At least Thunder are making a difference. I really thought OKC would get swept by the Warriors. LOL

The Raptors have no chance in the Eastern Conference Finals series. At least game 2 wasn't a complete laugher, but it wasn't really in doubt by halftime. It would be nice, for history's sake, for the Cavs to sweep them to become the first team to start a playoff 12-0.

Talk about getting smacked. OKC brought the pain tonight.

The over/under has screwed quite a few people already. Some were saying how they would lose just 1 game..maybe even sweep the playoffs. LOL

I had them over losing 5 games or more. I need 2 more losses.

I've always liked Biyombo.

He reminds me so much of Ben Wallace with his freakish athleticism, length, and his defense is awesome.

This Toronto team is tough as all hell.

Tremendous resiliency from the Raptors to even this series back up.
I have to say I never saw this coming from the Raptors or the Cavs. I thought the only question after game two was whether the Cavs would sweep or not. The Raptors have played much better and the Cavs have just plain missed way too many wide open shots. That is so uncharacteristic for them it is hard to fathom. The home court should remedy that. They almost pulled it out in the end of game 4, but you can't miss 17 out of 20 3-pointers and put yourself in that kind of a hole and expect to dig yourself out of it in one quarter.

Green fined $25000
That is horrible. How is anybody supposed to take the NBA league office seriously when they don't suspend a guy for kicking a guy that hard in the pills like that and then even admitting it was intentional by saying that Russell Westbrook started it by kicking out his leg on a 3-pointer to try to draw a foul earlier in the game? I like what Mark Jackson said during the telecast last night about "does anybody honestly believe that if somebody kicked Steph Curry in the junk like that that he wouldn't have been suspended?". The rules are supposed to be there to protect all players.

WOW this is going to go down as one of the best-worst season in NBA history.

A 73 win team that doesn't go all the way. Ouch

It is starting to look that way. The Thunder are on fire right now. That being said, Golden State is a great team that is certainly capable of winning three in a row if they get hot. I just don't see the Thunder allowing that to happen with how well they are playing at this point.

I knew chasing the record would bite them in the arse. They have to be exhausted mentally.

Cavs roll again with another throttling of the Raptors.

The Cavaliers set the basketball universe back right again last night with a complete throttling of the Raptors. It was 100-60 at the end of the third quarter when they called the dogs off and played mostly back ups for the fourth quarter.

The Cavs did exactly what they had to do last night in Toronto. They played shut down defense and were efficient offensively and beat a very good Raptors team on the road.

The fans in Toronto were outstanding last night. The outpouring of love and appreciation they showed at the end of a blowout loss was tremendous. It was certainly the best season in the team's history and the fans let the players and coaches know how much they enjoyed the ride. Lebron even seemed touched by it and mentioned it when he was being interviewed on the court right after the game.

This **** is crazy. Thompson has 41 points. Warriors have out scored OKC by like 20 some-off points in the 4th. Forced game seven. Wowwwwwww.

The thunder are looking at more potential heartbreak on Monday. The momentum is clearly gone.

There's the Thunder everyone knows. You can never count on that bunch for certain.

What a freaking series. Oracle is going to be poppin' on Monday.

Back
Top Bottom