2024 NASCAR Schedules

It's stupid fast when the sprint cars raced there, Bristol is a hell of a dirt track for stuff like that, it's a little too fast honestly.

I remember being at Bristol in 2022 for the WoO weekend and it was AWESOME! Those 410 Sprint Cars with 900hp were screaming through the Bristol banked turns.

Looks like Montreal has fallen through Iowa here we come

The food truck business is gonna be very happy because the last time I was there they had no concessions. I wonder if they will add seats and how they will deal with ingress-egress? I guess if they could make Wilkesboro work they can do it here

The food truck business is gonna be very happy because the last time I was there they had no concessions. I wonder if they will add seats and how they will deal with ingress-egress? I guess if they could make Wilkesboro work they can do it here

I think Iowa holds around 30k so I would think they’d want to add some temporary seating

I know the spring Talladega race is April 21. They called me about tickets for Sunday's race a few weeks ago and I told them I'd be more inclined to come in the spring.

"Short track" by definition not exactly by racing.

I’m interested to learn what the breakdown in negotiations with Montreal was. Seems like they were in discussions for quite a while and things just dragged on.

I love Iowa but I think it’s more important to head to Canada/CGV in 2025, hopefully it’s sorted out by then. And IndyCar can have Iowa to itself again.

Just got this email from Bristol. I’m very tempted, the Food City 500 never looked so good
IMG_7386.jpeg

Not exactly a radical re-imagining. Watkins Glen in mid-September is probably going to be really attractive, but I also recoil in horror at the thought of how expensive hotel rooms will be in the region.

That first round of the playoffs is going to have some big names out in the first round who probably will have had good regular season..... wow that round is a bear. I'm going to fly my I hate the Olympic Break flag.....bummer the network$ and their $$$$ control everything. I think more people would have been happy with the schedule if it wasnt for that two week break.

I'm fine with it, Iowa should be fun with an intermediate package. The Olympics is a wrench in everything due to the fact it takes priority. I expect '25 to be more interesting.
Iowa is great. Just worried about what its proximity to the Indy weekend does.

Not as many changes to the Xfinity and Truck schedules as rumored either.

and just saw Richmond on Easter night, they really want a race on that night. I dont have a problem with it, in fact thats great. Something to watch with family.

Iowa is great. Just worried about what its proximity to the Indy weekend does.

I remember in the early part of the summer, some crazy number of Cup races were rumored with like 37 races and a few mid week night races.

If it had been me, this is how I would have done the early part of the schedule:
2/18 - Daytona 500
2/25 - Las Vegas
3/3 - Phoenix
3/10 - Texas
3/17 - Atlanta
3/24 - COTA
3/31 - Richmond
4/7 - Bristol
4/14 - Martinsville...

Atlanta right after the 500 is dumb because it's the same style of racing and it's still plenty cold in Atlanta late February (see previous seasons when AMS was second).

If it had been me, this is how I would have done the early part of the schedule:
2/18 - Daytona 500
2/25 - Las Vegas
3/3 - Phoenix
3/10 - Texas
3/17 - Atlanta
3/24 - COTA
3/31 - Richmond
4/7 - Bristol
4/14 - Martinsville...

Atlanta right after the 500 is dumb because it's the same style of racing and it's still plenty cold in Atlanta late February (see previous seasons when AMS was second).

I'd go to Sonoma in the Spring too. Imagine that track being green instead of some dusty, sandy, Saharan Desert looking ****.

If they wanted to impress me with the Xfinity schedule, they'd run IRP the night before the Brickyard 400.

That Xfinity race being at the big track cheapens the whole weekend.

I remember in the early part of the summer, some crazy number of Cup races were rumored with like 37 races and a few mid week night races.
They added a week to the calendar rather than make Richmond double up with a midweek race.

Lee Spencer said they may go to 40 or 42 races. I think that was probably all a nonstarter until the 2025 TV deal is in place and the additional money is secured.

Not exactly a radical re-imagining. Watkins Glen in mid-September is probably going to be really attractive, but I also recoil in horror at the thought of how expensive hotel rooms will be in the region.

Leaves aren't changing up there til early October anyway. It'll largely look same as it ever was on TV

They added a week to the calendar rather than make Richmond double up with a midweek race.

Lee Spencer said they may go to 40 or 42 races. I think that was probably all a nonstarter until the 2025 TV deal is in place and the additional money is secured.

Yeah, I don't foresee any radical changes until the TV deal is announced. Which I imagine, with it now being October, should be announced within the next few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom