500 RACE thread

100%. Clean, organic RACING. So thankful Jim France told them to go for it in drivers meeting. NASCAR has stayed out of it, cautions are legit, and racing has been good with no “big one.”

Absolutely! I've tossed around the "organic racing" term a lot this weekend! It's refreshing!!

I believe the spoiler is different however
Nothing is different, if you read my first reply to you, the 2018 plate track package is being used for this race, Atlanta is when the 2019 rule package and the new spoiler starts getting used.

Harvick tried to make a move on Byron, excellent block by Byron. His car seems even faster in clean air leading.

it still seems like whoever is the leader has a MAJOR advantage

wow, great kid. still getting his degree while making serious money. Now those are parents I like :)

Byron having a hell of a go of it this race. I’m excited for the potential of that kid and the 24 as whole with Chad at the helm this year.

This should be right on time to finish as it's getting dark there. Figure in another 20 laps it'll start to be everyone for themselves there.

I want to see Jim France on the screen all of sudden and hear him say...To get you ready for the Gen 7 Nascar we are adding 100 laps to today's race

Back
Top Bottom