A little reminder

TexasRaceLady

Plank Owner
Contributor
Remember posters, if you have the overwhelming urge to call a poster assorted names -- such as "idiot", "moron", "troll", "hypocrite", etc. --- please take it to Private Message or email.

The public board is NOT the place for personal attacks.

Attack the POST ---- NOT THE POSTER.

Should be enough said............

It is mostly manners and respect. A simple matter of responding towards others as you would want to be responded to.

Of late it seems perhaps this is a bit too much of a task.

There is not to my knowledge one single mod on this forum who has any desire to become the civil police. However since there have of late been many incidents the involvement will increase.

If a post attacks, insults, or baits another poster, it will either vanish or be edited. If a post is either edited or deleted, that poster should consider such action as a warning. Once the post is edited or deleted it is gone, it cannot and will not be retrieved.

This does not make anyone I know of happy.

Glad to hear that. I was being continuously harassed on the board I just came from. This is a great boards so far!!! Thanks for making it that way.

I remain surprised that everytime a troll shows up, folks seem incapable of controlling themselves.......

If a troll elicits absolutely no response or reaction...he dies of starvation real fast.

If you feed him, you create and insure his continued existence.

Those trolls man!I have tried and tried to resist them.I admit I usually give in to the old southern Codex Duelo and snap on 'em... :(

But you are certainly right.The best way to eliminate them is thru non-reaction.

:rolleyes: This dragonlady will do her utmost to behave in the prescribed manner.
Nice place, TRL

Awwwwwwwwww, c'mon, TRL, give a dragon a break, huh???
LOL

Better keep an eye on that dragonlady, TRL. She's a shady one.

BTW, TRL ... do you have timeout here? Because I've been having impure thoughts about my driver again. :blink:

Lumpy, if you were put into timeout for every impure thought you had about your driver, you'd be there till 5000 something LOL. ;)

Oh, yes --- Timeout is alive and well.

I keep it dusted and ready. Fresh crayons and lovely pictures to color.

And, everyone gets their own corner. hehehe

Lumpy, if impure thoughts gets you put in Timeout, I'd have been in there long ago, and would never ever see the light of day. ROTFL

:rolleyes: Whew!!!!! Boy, I was gettin worried there for a minute.
Ya calls em "impure thoughts" huh??? Nicer name than I had; for sure!!!
Hee Hee Hee
82-06_~1.gif

Impure thoughts ???? Well, how lucky can a guy get ???? Angie Harmon admits to having "impure thoughts" during her pregnancy. The object of her affections ???? Jeff Gordon. Lucky sonuvabirch.

The thing about this is, Ms. Harmon told her husband, pro football star, Jason Seahorn.

Guess they must be comfortable in the marriage.

Now that JeffG is a regular on the New York scene, what does a guy say or do when he meets this lady who has made her fantasy known to the international media?? Ask her what it was about ??? Or suggest further comment might be TMI.

Just curious.

Oh, Whizzer. I have had my own impure thoughts regarding Jeff Gordon. :wub: And Angie's husband, Jason Seahorn, is a good looking guy himself!

Originally posted by majestyx@Oct 22 2003, 09:04 AM
Oh, Whizzer. I have had my own impure thoughts regarding Jeff Gordon. :wub: And Angie's husband, Jason Seahorn, is a good looking guy himself!
She also told me she had bowties dancing through her head. :huh: B)

Originally posted by 97forever@Oct 22 2003, 03:12 PM
:mellow: :eek: :huh: :eek: Maj!! I have to admit I am very shocked!!! :blink: :p :p

(Now somebody tell me who Angie Harmon is please.)
Honey you know who Angie Harmon is. She used to play the ADA on Law & Order long dark hair. I will try to find a pic.

The way some things are going between some members of the board recently, I think they need to read the little reminder a lot more closely.

Yes We should be nice to our Brothers and Sisters who Post here!

No Badmouthing!

I think if you want to boost up your post count go to thread games

Man >>>>> I sure am getting fussed at for making a bunch of Posts today >> and Darn >> I didn't say anything mean about anyone!!!

:D

Flyboy don't try to play goody two shoes. Your just doing this to get on people's nerves. That is your main goal in life and your good at it.

A good number of the threads you bumped up had their last post close to a month ago, which voids your excuse of not being able to respond to them until now, because you were posting on Nov. 29th.

Originally posted by rajflyboy@Dec 16 2003, 03:42 PM
I guess Park Fan just plain has it out for me!!
No, I don't think so. I do believe you just like to aggravate and agitate! Some of the threads you bumped up are over a month old. You were around when they were first hashed over, but you need to make some comment in/on them to bring them back up to the front page.

Those were all posts that I had never posted in and were still current news items in Nascar!

You all just like to pick at me >> Thats Ok Cause I can take it!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: <_<

You just keep going on Mr. Flyboy.... it's not even funny now how you try to make yourself seem innocent.

Originally posted by majestyx+Dec 16 2003, 03:57 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (majestyx @ Dec 16 2003, 03:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--rajflyboy@Dec 16 2003, 03:42 PM
I guess Park Fan just plain has it out for me!!
No, I don't think so. I do believe you just like to aggravate and agitate! Some of the threads you bumped up are over a month old. You were around when they were first hashed over, but you need to make some comment in/on them to bring them back up to the front page. [/b][/quote]
Exactly!

You all just want to be trolls and pick on me and not talk Nascar >> and thats what this message board is all about >> "Nascar" so lets talk some Nascar!

Back
Top Bottom