A little reminder

Originally posted by rajflyboy@Dec 17 2003, 05:58 AM
You all just want to be trolls and pick on me and not talk Nascar
Only one word for that statement...... idiocy

Originally posted by rajflyboy@Dec 17 2003, 01:58 PM
You all just want to be trolls and pick on me and not talk Nascar >> and thats what this message board is all about >> "Nascar" so lets talk some Nascar!
Your not on here to talk Nascar. Your only purpose on this board is to agitate people. :dual9mm:

Now he's bumping almost year old threads on another forum :angry: Send him to the corner or kick him to the curb :angry: !

Kat220 >> You must be smoking something >> I'm not posting anywhere else on a Nascar Sight right now!

Man >> Hope you all get your Jolly's by picking on me! I'm only hear to post about nascar and related subjects!

raj, if you are not going to add value to the post, please do not post. this is the 2nd time ive asked. third time and your in the kiddie korner.
nobody is picking on you or out to get you, we just ask that you follow the guidelines we have if you want to post.

Dude >> All I do is add value to the posts here >> then I get 3 or 4 people that don't like me >> Rip me a new one >> this board used to be huge >> it just keeps getting smaller and smaller because a few folks on here want to start trouble! And it surely isn't me! If they would just talk Nascar this place would get "Huge" again! Don't fall for these pranksters!!

how old is this dude or should I say kid, you say you want to add value, how can you add value to some threads when on some posts you only say 2 or 3 words?

Originally posted by steveluvs3@Dec 18 2003, 02:21 PM
how old is this dude or should I say kid, you say you want to add value, how can you add value to some threads when on some posts you only say 2 or 3 words?
My thoughts exactly, all Rajflyboy is doing is adding like one sentence that eithers goes with 'Oh he did a good job' or 'Oh man, that guy is good' , he's wasting bandwidth and he's wasting our time. Value my freeking eye ! :p

I think its about time that Rajflyboy read this excerpt of the Usage Guidelines under 4) Conditions of use:

7. You agree not to upload, transmit, distribute, establish means of uploading, transmission, distribution, or otherwise publish (collectively "Post") through any Service, any material that is:

Detrimental to the Racing-Forums server, including, but not limited to, repetitive posting of one message to a thread or repetitive posting of new threads (flooding), repetitive refreshing/reloading of an Racing-Forums page, or a violation of the Insiderhosting.com Terms of Service

Happy He cares nothing about rules on a board. Rules are made to be broken. Is the way he looks at it. :(

steveluvs3, Happy29, Gollum: Adding fuel to the fire! IGNORE his BS~!!!!! At least the best way you know how! ;)

look dude you been doing alright don't screw it up, your posting on something that was said 2 1/2 weeks ago

Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve >> what are we going to do with you?????

Yeah you just whine about it..... instead of coming up with a logical debate and response about my ideas on Nascar!

Out of all your posts I've only seen a small handful worth a damn

Back
Top Bottom