A little tidbit..

S

slick-nick

A Busch Series regular is still yet to win a race. So far its been Dale Earnhardt Jr, Jamie McMurray, Kevin Harvick, and now Greg Biffle. Just thought that was interesting.

I still don't think Buschwackers should be allowed to race, I know this has been discussed before, but pick a serious and stay with it. I mean come on isn't Nextel(man I typed Winston at first) a step up? so why go back down to Busch. :huh:

I'm not sure you will see a Busch regular win at this rate!

Originally posted by rpmallen@Mar 20 2004, 07:22 PM
I'm not sure you will see a Busch regular win at this rate!
Where you been hiding? ^_^

Greg Biffle is a Busch Series regular this year. He is scheduled to run the full schedule and run for the championship.

He is a fulltime Nextel Cup driver, which makes him a part buschwacker....lol!

My view is, if you're medically cleared to race, then race.

Then again, these Buschwhackers are preventing the full-time guys in Busch, the guys trying to get further ahead in racing from really showing what they could do.

Ahh, but Happy..........that's not necessarily true!! :) A Busch regular who can hold his own with the Whackers is showing his stuff in spades!! :D

It has been said in the past that the cup regulars in busch bring fans and noteritey( spell check please) to the series. even though it don't seem right it is good for the busch series.
just my 2 cents worth.
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Originally posted by racer8@Mar 21 2004, 07:30 AM
It has been said in the past that the cup regulars in busch bring fans and noteritey( spell check please) to the series. even though it don't seem right it is good for the busch series.
just my 2 cents worth.
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Only because you asked:

N-O-T-O-R-I-E-T-Y :rolleyes:

Once Jeff and Mark left the Busch races...I've never liked the cuppers running in that race.... ;)

Back
Top Bottom