All-Star --- RACE thread

AG called Chase in and Eddie D'Hondt let the spotters know. Chase also waved them off.
Very poor move to take it 3 wide in the middle of the turn then try to wave off everyone. Obviously there was a huge error in communcations & judgement. 24 squad fked up royal.

Chase outright slammed on the brakes. Im not sure he actually WANTED to come to pit road. Its like he was racing and all of a sudden someone came on the radio and said "PIT NOW". So puzzling.

He missed the entrance by a mile also...very confusing.

If Smoke doesn't like this format, he was in the drivers council meeting with Brad and Co. Why didn't he speak up then?

AG called Chase in and Eddie D'Hondt let the spotters know. Chase also waved them off.
Regardless of whether or not they waved people off/told the other spotters I don't know how he actually thought pitting from the front of the pack less than one lap after a restart was going to work. Everyone is just too bunched up. Alan is such a goob.

Very poor move to take it 3 wide in the middle of the turn then try to wave off everyone. Obviously there was a huge error in communcations & judgement. 24 squad fked up royal.
It was all AG.
He missed the entrance by a mile also...very confusing.
When he was turning in the spotter started yelling in his ear to speed up and stay out because they were wrecking.

This is gonna seperate the bandwagon Elliott fans from the rest.

LOL CHASE ALMOST TOOK
OUT THE TRACK TRUCK

Holy moley. I thought Chase was gonna destroy that safety truck. Definitely a full moon tonight....I'm worried what else is gonna happen before the race ends.

Back
Top Bottom