All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't **** up pizza. If you're judging pizza, you're standards are too high

When is the last time you ate a $5 hot-n-ready?? They are terrible, but you're right. As a former Little Ceasars' Employee, If they would allow some creative license their pizza would keep up with the best of them. My pies were the best pies. :D

A-hem

I'm in college. Take a guess. 5 dollar or less foods is our speciality.

Well than you should be aware that the only pizza you can afford blows dogs for quarters. I know I am. :D

Color me pink!

I was one of those. Thought he was going to win like 5 races and that's it.

I said that in spite cause he decided to leave the Hendrick unbrella per se and join somewhere else.

By now he probably would be in the 5 car if he decided to stick with Junior Motorsports.
Add me to the list.

I suppose I was a bit of an Edwards fan back then and just didn't want to see it but at least I was right about him being a mouthpiece.

http://www.autoweek.com/article/20140401/NASCAR01/140409992

Danica Patrick talks about Richard Petty feud

Just when you thought it had died, the Danica Patrick/Richard Petty saga has stirred once again.
On Tuesday, Patrick appeared on Fox News and addressed rumors of a possible race between her and NASCAR legend Petty (for those not in the know, Petty recently made some disparaging remarks about Patrick, and then accepted Tony Stewart's challenge to race her).

In the Fox News interview, Patrick avoided answering whether or not she would race Petty, instead she chose to take the high road.

“I have respect for my elders,” she said. “And people are going to judge what [Petty] says, but I'm not going to. I have the faith and belief of Tony Stewart, the people around me, the people who own the team, and that's what matters.”

Check out the video of Patrick below

Read more: http://www.autoweek.com/article/20140401/nascar01/140409992#ixzz2xkz9eKp4
Follow us: @AutoweekUSA on Twitter | AutoweekUSA on Facebook

Sometimes, I wish mainstream media would just ignore NASCAR's existence....

They like to poke fun sometimes and I hate that.....:mad:

What was doing on foxnews anyway? She has no exciting racing news, is not running for 2016 president, or has killed anyone.

Enlighten me?

Fox is interested in the story...shes an engima..

http://www.autoweek.com/article/20140401/NASCAR01/140409992

Danica Patrick talks about Richard Petty feud

Just when you thought it had died, the Danica Patrick/Richard Petty saga has stirred once again.
On Tuesday, Patrick appeared on Fox News and addressed rumors of a possible race between her and NASCAR legend Petty (for those not in the know, Petty recently made some disparaging remarks about Patrick, and then accepted Tony Stewart's challenge to race her).

In the Fox News interview, Patrick avoided answering whether or not she would race Petty, instead she chose to take the high road.

“I have respect for my elders,” she said. “And people are going to judge what [Petty] says, but I'm not going to. I have the faith and belief of Tony Stewart, the people around me, the people who own the team, and that's what matters.”

Check out the video of Patrick below

Read more: http://www.autoweek.com/article/20140401/nascar01/140409992#ixzz2xkz9eKp4
Follow us: @AutoweekUSA on Twitter | AutoweekUSA on Facebook

The funniest part of all this is RP's comments about Danica would have likely all but been forgotten by now had Tony not suggested they race.
I bet Danica was really happy Tony did that. lol

Good going Tony.

I thought it was pretty cool. It just goes to show just how popular she really is...she didn't even have to kill anyone to get on the news.:D

Wow, she dissed her owner??????

It was high time she did.

Tony had no business getting involved in this fight. What was he doing issuing challenges on her behalf for? Does she not have a mouth?

Tony had no business getting involved in this fight. What was he doing issuing challenges on her behalf for? Does she not have a mouth?

You do know I was joking about the diss, right?

Tony would have done better staying out of it, but that isn't much fun.

You do know I was joking about the diss, right?

Tony would have done better staying out of it, but that isn't much fun.

Doesn't matter if she dissed or not. Fact remains Tony should have stayed at home eating half the Mcdonald's menu as he does.

Sure he did she is his driver. Have you heard her complain about it at anytime? If it really bothered her then i think we would have heard about it by now. From seeing how good of a relationship Danica and Tony has i think she probably felt pretty good that he stood up for her and had faith in her.

Sure he did she is his driver. Have you heard her complain about it at anytime? If it really bothered her then i think we would have heard about it by now. From seeing how good of a relationship Danica and Tony has i think she probably felt pretty good that he stood up for her.

True, and I bet Tony feels good when he stands up for Danica.

Sure he did she is his driver. Have you heard her complain about it at anytime? If it really bothered her then i think we would have heard about it by now. From seeing how good of a relationship Danica and Tony has i think she probably felt pretty good that he stood up for her.

One thing is sticking up for your driver and another to speak for him/her.

Big difference. Now, whether she cares or not, who knows. She may have been feeling awkward for being put in that position or she feels indifferent toward it. Who knows.

She still has to be on shows and talk about something she doesn't want to talk about though and that's enough to make someone wonder what was Tony thinking.

That's just me though.

One thing is sticking up for your driver and another to speak for him/her.

Big difference. Now, whether she cares or not, who knows. She may have been feeling awkward for being put in that position or she feels indifferent toward it. Who knows.

She still has to be on shows and talk about something she doesn't want to talk about though and that's enough to make someone wonder what was Tony thinking.

That's just me though.
I wouldn't be surprised if they had already talked about it before hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom