Another Whizzeresque style post.

H

Happy29

Section I - Greg Biffle... The Weasel?

Greg Biffle.... ah yes, the driver of the Subway Ford, however yay, does Greg not look like a weasel? Or perhaps any other sort of mammal?

For example, this quote from http://cnet.windsor.ns.ca/Environment/Advo...nim/weasel.html

The various species of weasel are similar in appearance and habits. They are lithe, slender animals with elongated necks, muscular, snakelike bodies, and short legs. They vary from 13 to 40 cm (5 to 16 in) in length, and the male is larger than the female. Their heads are small and triangular with pointed snouts. Nearly all weasels are brown above and white beneath, and those found in northern regions turn white in the winter (see Ermine). In warmer regions weasels retain their brown coat throughout the year.

G-Biffle.jpg

Looks proof enough to me.

Now let us compare Greg Biffle's personal information to that of the weasel.

Birthdate December 23, 1969
Marital Status Single
Family 
Parents Jack and Sally
Brother Jeff
Birthplace Vancouver, WA
Residence Mooresville, NC
Height: 5'9

That looks proof enough to me again. Weasels can be very troublesome, for example, they are found in the backyards in the northwest and southeastern regions of the United States. They are sometimes known to even spread diseases to both domesticated and non-domesticated animals around the United States. Like the weasel, Greg Biffle spreads disease all over the Nextel Cup field, no, he is a pestilence. For example, cite the 2003 Loudon race where Biffle nearly wrecked 4-time champion Jeff Gordon and at least half of the field. Also, cite the 2003 Watkins Glen race in which Biffle, going through the race in his hazardous and haphazardly way spun Jeff Gordon coming out of the first turn. Of course, by doing so, the field may have been endangered by this wreck.

Also, cite the 2003 Aarons 499, with 6 laps left to go, Greg Biffle yet again in his haphazard style of driving pulled out onto the turns 1 and 2 while at the same time, the pack coming through the turns was forced to move up high and ironically at the same time Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Matt Kenseth were bump-drafting each other and Biffle nearly crashed both of them by heading up onto the track early with his damaged car.

So, Greg Biffle is a weasel, in characteristics, in actions and emotions.

Consider the bottom photo as solidified evidence of this.

Thus, I will conclude this post, with an unrelated addendum that appeals to the base instincts of the readers and evokes emotion such as "GOOD POST, OL BUDDY!" and makes the post seem well-thought out and well-researched. It's so unrelated it has nothing to do with this at all....

Swap at the top
Chargers draft Manning No. 1, then deal him to Giants for Rivers, picks

NEW YORK (AP) -- It took a while before Eli Manning could truly enjoy draft day.

San Diego chose Manning to open Saturday's NFL Draft, despite pleas from the quarterback and his family not to, then traded him to the New York Giants for Philip Rivers.

"I'm a lot happier now than I was 10 minutes ago," Manning said during a second news conference; his first came when he still belonged to the Chargers.

"We wanted a trade to happen. We never had favorite teams."

Manning and his family had requested that the Chargers not select the Ole Miss quarterback, but San Diego made him the No. 1 overall pick. An hour later, after the Giants chose North Carolina State's Rivers, the deal was announced.

The Chargers get New York's third-round pick this year and the Giants' first and fifth-rounders in 2005 in addition to Rivers, whose stock soared after private workouts and interviews.

Manning joined brother Peyton, the NFL's co-MVP last season, and father Archie in being picked in the first two spots of a draft. Peyton went first overall in 1998 to Indianapolis, and Archie was the No. 2 pick in 1971. They are the first family to have three players selected in the first round of the draft.

The crowd at Madison Square Garden booed lustily when Eli Manning's name was the first called by commissioner Paul Tagliabue, and the quarterback held up a Chargers jersey and hat. The crowd yelled just as loudly when the trade was announced.

"It is nothing new. I've heard boos before," Manning said. "I've been in a lot of stadiums where they've booed."

Manning even went back on stage after the trade to take photos holding up a Giants jersey. He was joined by Archie, Peyton and his mom, Olivia Manning.

Through Archie and agent Tom Condon, the Mannings told San Diego general manager A.J. Smith not to take Eli, and that Eli was prepared to sit out the season if they did choose him. The Mannings preferred New York, and got what they sought.

Six years ago, the Chargers had the second overall pick and settled for Ryan Leaf after the Indianapolis Colts selected Peyton Manning. Unfortunately, Leaf turned into one of the league's biggest busts and Peyton is a perennial Pro Bowl quarterback.

Three years ago, the Chargers had the No. 1 overall pick and passed on the chance to select Michael Vick, the most exciting quarterback in the NFL. Instead, the Chargers swapped first-round picks with Atlanta, who had the fifth overall selection, and added two more picks and receiver Tim Dwight. They used the No. 5 pick on LaDainian Tomlinson, who has emerged as one of the best all-around running backs in the NFL.

At quarterback, the Chargers have Drew Brees, who is only 4-16 in his last 20 starts and was benched for five games last year.

Eli Manning set or tied 47 single-game season or career school records -- more than half of which belonged to Archie. Last year, Eli led the Rebels to their first 10-win season in 22 years.

Like Peyton, the 6-foot-4 1/2, 221-pound Eli has textbook throwing mechanics with a natural delivery and quick release. He won the Maxwell Award, given to the nation's top college player, and the Johnny Unitas Golden Arm Award for the nation's top senior quarterback.

Eli Manning started every game the last three years at Ole Miss, passing for 9,949 yards and 81 touchdowns with 34 interceptions.

Attachments

• Biffleweasel.jpg
    Biffleweasel.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 19
Just what is the point of this post? Is it a slam against Greg? Or perhaps you wish to upset the Biffle fans here at the forum. As for it being Whizzeresque, you, my young friend, do not have the wisdom or the maturity of whizzer. It would behoove you to listen to and learn from folks like whizzer.

All you have succeeded in doing, is making yourself look foolish and immature, comgratulations.

Nice post! LMAO! You give the Harvick fans a bad name...not Harvick though, he does that on his own! ;)

I think someone 'whizzed' in your Wheaties. :wacko:

man that is funny, man happy you know how to ruffle the feathers

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, after I got to lookin, I really would love to
see a pic of you, Happy 29. Betcha you were lookin in the mirror when you made that post!!!!

LOL
malroars.gif

Originally posted by 17_Fan@Apr 25 2004, 10:12 AM
Nice post! LMAO! You give the Harvick fans a bad name...not Harvick though, he does that on his own! ;)

I think someone 'whizzed' in your Wheaties. :wacko:
ROFLMAO, GOOD on 17 fan !!!!

Back
Top Bottom