Anyone have or had annual nascar parties

jayandtim

Jackman
When I was growing up my dad had a few buddies that would throw a few parties every year that were racing related

1)Daytona- They still do this every year, it sucked when they had the race at night though lol 2)Formula 1/Indy/ Coca Cola 600- Party started with Formula 1 and ended late in the night. Most people didnt show up until Indy though 3)Bristol Summer race- This party ended for a bit but is now back. Our state fair has ARCA races the next day so we watch nascar on sat night and then head down for the ARCA race on Sunday 4)Labor Day weekend- this party hasnt happened in a while but it was more of a end of summer party

Also if Daytona in July was near the 4th they'd throw a party

it was always fun. Good food and people would put in money and draw drivers

Its funny though going to the dayona party(everyone goes to that). everyone looks so confused about the changes. This year everyone was like "wtf are these stages"

When I was growing up my dad had a few buddies that would throw a few parties every year that were racing related

1)Daytona- They still do this every year, it sucked when they had the race at night though lol 2)Formula 1/Indy/ Coca Cola 600- Party started with Formula 1 and ended late in the night. Most people didnt show up until Indy though 3)Bristol Summer race- This party ended for a bit but is now back. Our state fair has ARCA races the next day so we watch nascar on sat night and then head down for the ARCA race on Sunday 4)Labor Day weekend- this party hasnt happened in a while but it was more of a end of summer party

Also if Daytona in July was near the 4th they'd throw a party

it was always fun. Good food and people would put in money and draw drivers

Its funny though going to the dayona party(everyone goes to that). everyone looks so confused about the changes. This year everyone was like "wtf are these stages"

We used to do a couple of parties a year and we had a lot of fun.

I would if I actually knew any NASCAR fans in real life. Once I move, I think I may visit Buffalo Wild Wings every once in a while to see if I come across any racing fans.

Every weekend is a party lol.. not really but I always go to my parents to watch the race with my dad.. get one or two too many beers in me and end up answering an inevitable late night "when are you coming home?" text from my GF

Good luck....... they are few and far between now........
Try living in Canada lol

For several years, I'd drive to the Atlanta fall race and party all weekend with many racing friends from all over the U. S. -- one came from Maine, one from Canada, one from Enumclaw, Washington. Had a blast.

We host a Memorial Day party (on Sunday) for the Coke 600 every year. It starts early afternoon so we have Indy and NASCAR on all day. The family thinks it's all for Memorial Day but actually it is my secret plot to recruit new fans :cool:

back in the day when dover was after the 600 we would set the camper up in the back yard and have a party and watch the 600 out side, then get the camper ready to go to dover.

Back
Top Bottom