Anyone here really think we'll have 16 different winners by the time the Chase begins?

Not writing them off.... but don't expect that many.... keep in mind Kyle did by no means whatsoever have the best car for that win. Pit call and good timing. But then again we can say the same thing of 3 or 4 of Kenseths wins from last year too.

And how should we factor in engine/mechanical failures on those JGR cars in 2013?

And how should we factor in engine/mechanical failures on those JGR cars in 2013?

formulas.GIF

It could happen but I don't think it will. The cream will rise to the top and click off multiple wins during the Dog Days of Summer.

I could say the same thing about Penske. Should we factor in bad pit stops too? lol

Of course we should if we're making excuses both for and against but try to remember that Penske isn't the only organization with access to the excuse manual.

I think there's a better-than-usual chance of it happening. Gordon, Kenseth, Johnson, Bowyer, Ambrose, Stewart, Biffle, Larson, and Kahne all have solid chances to win. Menard, Vickers, Newman, and McMurray are all more than capable of grabbing one too.

I think there's a better-than-usual chance of it happening. Gordon, Kenseth, Johnson, Bowyer, Ambrose, Stewart, Biffle, Larson, and Kahne all have solid chances to win. Menard, Vickers, Newman, and McMurray are all more than capable of grabbing one too.
not to mention theres 2 more plate races before then where literally anyone can grab one.

Even though we are at 10 winners I'm still going with my original pick of 13 by the end of Richmond. We are about to hit a stretch of multiple winners starting this weekend with Jimmie Johnson.

Even though we are at 10 winners I'm still going with my original pick of 13 by the end of Richmond. We are about to hit a stretch of multiple winners starting this weekend with Jimmie Johnson.
As new winners get added, the talent level in the pool of non-winners diminishes. Of the drivers who have not yet won, Kenseth is the only one who's a pretty surefire bet to get a win before Chicagoland. I'd put guys like Biffle, Kahne, Vickers, Bowyer, and Larson in the "maybe" column. I think everyone else is a long shot.

My guess of twelve is lookin pretty good. I think one or two of the ones that already have a win or two will go on a tear.

As new winners get added, the talent level in the pool of non-winners diminishes. Of the drivers who have not yet won, Kenseth is the only one who's a pretty surefire bet to get a win before Chicagoland. I'd put guys like Biffle, Kahne, Vickers, Bowyer, and Larson in the "maybe" column. I think everyone else is a long shot.

no tony win ? ha!
10.....add matt ...tony.....biffle = 13
ambrose rc= 14
1 mwr win = 15
1 wildcard long shot = 16

my guess would be 14...kenseth, KK, the biff and I think tony will get the job done...... hopefully soon

I think we'll get pretty close. Maybe 14 or 15 different Winners. I think we have 10 so far after 12 races. Kenseth, Bowyer, Kahne, Vickers, Biffle and Newman.are all more than capable of winning.

I don't think we'll get 16, but I think 12 is reasonable and honestly NASCAR and Brain France should be happy with that.

Then in the off season, we'll see how Brian France will **** it up for 2015.

Anyone here still think we'll have 16 different winners by the time the Chase begins?

10 winners 17 races into the season with only 9 races to go before the Chase.

I think soon it will be time to crank up the points drivers, might get one or two new winners out of the remaining races, but the top win less points racers will be getting some love from the media.

Kenseth may get one, but I think it's all repeat winners from here on out. At this point in the , we know who the contenders are.

Anyone here still think we'll have 16 different winners by the time the Chase begins?

10 winners 17 races into the season with only 9 races to go before the Chase.

nope.......hms / penske show now. All 4 hms teams been in top 10 last 2. .....go figure. ?
thinkin kahne'll get 1 .....tony too.
no speed from other teams.

Daytona being a restrictor plate track could produce a surprise winner. Moving forward there is Watkins Glen where Ambrose could possibly win, Indy where Tony Stewart and Ryan Newman have had success there before. Then there is Kenseth and Kahne who are both capable to compete for wins. Add to that Bowyer, Biffle and Larson at select tracks. Outside of that I don't really see anyone else getting a victory. We will likely have about 12 winning drivers going into the chase.

Back
Top Bottom