Attendance at Loudon

Bobw

Team Owner
I watched the tape of the mod race last night. I'm really amazed at the number of empty seats. Very disappointing as the mods put on a great show in my humble opinion.
Next year a 250 lapper!

People still watch NASCAR? I dont think I watched any race this year other than a few laps of the Daytona 500. This coming from someone that would watch basically all races just a few years ago.

For whatever reasons racing is not as popular anymore so less people are following it. Maybe it will bounce back.

I watched the tape of the mod race last night. I'm really amazed at the number of empty seats. Very disappointing as the mods put on a great show in my humble opinion.
Next year a 250 lapper!

Well, you gotta consider that a track like NHMS probably seats at least 70,000 people. The modifieds pack the stands at places like Stafford, Thompson and Seekonk, but what do those places hold? 5,000 to 10,000 at most i'd imagine?
Even if NHMS has 20,000 people in the stands, its gonna look pretty sparse...
I didn't watch the mod race from NHMS, but races like K&N and ARCA tend to look pretty empty at the Cup facilities, but its still actually a large number of people. Can't expect a smaller series like the Whelen Modified Tour, K&N Pro Series or ARCA to fill all of the seats at those giant facilities.

Meh, I have been paying the same price for me seats at nh for 13 years

People still watch NASCAR? I dont think I watched any race this year other than a few laps of the Daytona 500. This coming from someone that would watch basically all races just a few years ago.
He isn't referring to the Cup series at all. The post is about the NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour race that was on Saturday at NHMS...

Well, you gotta consider that a track like NHMS probably seats at least 70,000 people. The modifieds pack the stands at places like Stafford, Thompson and Seekonk, but what do those places hold? 5,000 to 10,000 at most i'd imagine?
Even if NHMS has 20,000 people in the stands, its gonna look pretty sparse...
I didn't watch the mod race from NHMS, but races like K&N and ARCA tend to look pretty empty at the Cup facilities, but its still actually a large number of people. Can't expect a smaller series like the Whelen Modified Tour, K&N Pro Series or ARCA to fill all of the seats at those giant facilities.

Back
Top Bottom