Awards Show

So far, I think this is a better show than last year IMO

I forgot to comment on Alan worstwick, they should of put the teleprompter closer to the camera cause he really looks like a dork reading it and not looking at the camera.

Was it just me, or did Harvick make an @$$ of himself with his opening comments about Ricky Rudd?

Yeh Happy really did make an ass of himself, should of quit with the first comment ....he just went down hill from there. Think i might have to throw out my 29 hat...lol.

I really think he was only trying to make light of the situation...maybe a sign that he doesn't realize how bad it looked on his part in the first place. Of course, he was also really red cheeked...someone's been in the jar.

Harvick once again proves why he should be back racing Go Carts and not drive in Winston/Nextel Cup!! I can't believe that RCR would hire this moron to drive a car and replace the Great Dale Earnhardt!!

Ridiculous

Originally posted by rajflyboy@Dec 6 2003, 10:28 AM
I can't believe that RCR would hire this moron to drive a car and replace the Great Dale Earnhardt!!

Were they supposed to prop Earnhardt's corpse in the car and use a remote control?

So Flyboy, what kind of scathing comments do you have about the rest of the Top 10, or did you even watch? :unsure: :wacko: :blink: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Kat >>> Whats so bad about my Harvick comments? I guess sometimes the TRUTH hurts!!

Not many other comments about last night except that Jeff's Girlfriend isn't up to par with Brooke Gordon >> I think Jeff needs to dump her and take an UPGRADE!! :p

he he he.................LOL

OMG dude you have issues, do you really think up these comments you make or you just type them out on a whim? I don't like harvick either I don't think anyone could replace a legend, but ya don't see me on here bad mouthing him, I hate jeff gordon even worse but ya don't see me bad mouthin him either.

What in the world is so bad about someone trying to crack a joke. These guys all make dumb jokes. They are race car drivers not comedians Harvick does a pretty good job driving the 29 car. 5th in points and 3rd on most popular list. It don't matter if you like him or not he is gonna be around for a few years.

Originally posted by steveluvs3@Dec 6 2003, 02:36 PM
OMG dude you have issues, do you really think up these comments you make or you just type them out on a whim? I don't like harvick either I don't think anyone could replace a legend, but ya don't see me on here bad mouthing him, I hate jeff gordon even worse but ya don't see me bad mouthin him either.
I dont hate gordon as much now,he seems to have loosened up more since his divorce from Brooke Goldigger. Don't get me wrong,I'm still no big fan of his,it's gone from hate,to dislike.

Back
Top Bottom