Benson gets a ride at Kentucky

Originally posted by TexasRaceLady@Jun 7 2004, 01:53 PM
Fantastic news.

Should be quiet tonight on Inside Nextel Cup --- Mikey was busy. ;)
Man he wouldn't shut up. Jeesh. I feel for Johnny, it just doesn't seem like he gets a chance to say anything...and when he does he gets interupted but Mikey.

Originally posted by 66mustang+Jun 8 2004, 12:07 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (66mustang @ Jun 8 2004, 12:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--TexasRaceLady@Jun 7 2004, 01:53 PM
Fantastic news.

Should be quiet tonight on Inside Nextel Cup --- Mikey was busy.&nbsp; ;)
Man he wouldn't shut up. Jeesh. I feel for Johnny, it just doesn't seem like he gets a chance to say anything...and when he does he gets interupted but Mikey. [/b][/quote]
Better to keep your mouth shut and have people think you're an idiot than open it and prove it. (not that I think Johnny is in any way an idiot)

Great, I miss watching him. My dad used to race with his dad in the 70's.

Brenda

Well, he'll be in a heck of a good car, I sure hope he can produce a good finish out of it. That car is almost like the #8, when you get in it you're expected to be up front.

I REALLY Johnny does very well and that he gets offered a ride by an owner who recognises his abilitys.

Back
Top Bottom