Bonehead of the week: Dover

MRM

Team Owner
Not sure where to start for this week's bonehead. A number of issues were just racing deals. Unless I'm overlooking something more obvious, my pick is Dillon for not getting out of the way and being right in the path of Brad K.

I don't know what they showed on tv, but McMurray looked to me like he just drove through Annett, but I was all the way over in the middle of turn 3 and 4 and that was on the front stretch

I'll give it to Dover Speedway, clearly something in the pricing for the tickets needs to be changed. There is no excuse for this place to be only a little more then half full. It's a shame that it seems like it's getting less and less of a crowd every race. People missed a great race too.

The kid wants his first one to be clean. There are a few reasons for that, not the least of which is that he knows how things work. He's been racing for a long time.

Kyle Larson still gets grief for turning CE Falk in the Late Model race at Daytona a few years back. Don't think he wanted to win that way in a Cup race.

I'll give it to Dover Speedway, clearly something in the pricing for the tickets needs to be changed. There is no excuse for this place to be only a little more then half full. It's a shame that it seems like it's getting less and less of a crowd every race. People missed a great race too.

Dover's an expensive ticket. I used to go and it was $120, plus $20 for parking. Just looked up today's prices and it was $96 plus parking. That's a pretty steep price.

Dover's an expensive ticket. I used to go and it was $120, plus $20 for parking. Just looked up today's prices and it was $96 plus parking. That's a pretty steep price.

I know you can get the tickets for maybe 20 to 30 bucks cheaper if you buy them almost a year in advance and as it gets closer it starts going up until 96. I just never buy that far in advance because if the forecast is calling for heavy rain I just won't go and waste my time or money.

I know you can get the tickets for maybe 20 to 30 bucks cheaper if you buy them almost a year in advance and as it gets closer it starts going up until 96. I just never buy that far in advance because if the forecast is calling for heavy rain I just won't go and waste my time or money.

Yeah, I'm with you. The last two times I had tickets to a race and was going to get to go watch and enjoy as a paying fan (which I never get to do anymore), I ended up having to work somewhere and couldn't go.

I'd imagine it's difficult to see anything but the front windshield from the seat of one of these cars. Generally, the spotter doesn't say anything about who is directly behind you.
Carl clearly didn't expect to get run over but when he saw the replay, he understood what happened.

The folks sh!t talking Larson and Kenseth. They both drove a great race, got everything they could out of their cars. The work of two masters that deserve the respect that only an idiot could miss.
Post of the day.

Thanks.

I saw nothing boneheaded today. I will say the 14 pissed me off for ruining the 43's day as punishment for racing hard for position.

Back
Top Bottom