Brian Vickers undergoes heart surgery; will miss beginning of 2015 season

Back in 2010 or 2011 whenever it was that he was hospitalized in NY. Red Bull and Monster were BANNED from sale in at least FOUR COUNTRIES! I blamed his heart/vein problems on his sponsor then and I see no reason to change that blame in my mind now. I think the substance is named TOULINE that is in both drinks. This substance has proved to cause problems with the blood system. I have never heard if he had problems BEFORE the NY incident. However in my mind I could see him guzzling Red Bull drink after drink. Also providing that same drink for all his friends.
Hopefully the operation was successful and he will return to all his former glory.
Betsy
I think it's called Taurine, not Touline but yeah Energy drinks are not too healthy.

Posted a few days ago but pulled down:

Vuli3qU.jpg

That would be a bottom of the barrel replacement.

Not the surprise I was hoping for, but your assessment is inaccurate. Bowman has promise for sure. However, I would agree that I wanted a little something more if this comes to be.

Ron Devine just said on NASCAR Radio that Alex Bowman will be back with BK next season. Other driver(s) to be determined.

No, there are some young drivers looking for rides that are better than Mikey but he seems to be the one who can get a sponsor.
If this ride is for 5 races or less than he should promote someone in the wings. Possibly borrow a driver from KB trucks or JGR Xfinity series.

Ron Devine was on NASCAR Radio with Lee and Reid Spencer. He confirmed Bowman, but was unsure of what Whitt was doing. Some mention of a possible 3rd car at Front Row.....wondering if Cole isn't in the mix somewhere. Weird also that Bowman would post a teaser on Twitter, take it down, and then Devine confirms him. Hmmmm. Mikey will not be in that car. I am almost certain. Would like to see them sign somebody for the year, and get Vickers a car when he is ready--kind of part time. Bonkowski said that he had heard 5 + races for Vickers.....but it's Bonkowski.

Vickers will return at Las Vegas. Michael Waltrip will race the #55 in the Daytona 500, Atlanta is TBD.

Happy as hell for BV. Thought he was done. Happily, I was wrong. Great news!

Not the surprise I was hoping for, but your assessment is inaccurate. Bowman has promise for sure. However, I would agree that I wanted a little something more if this comes to be.

The promise to wreck a brand new car every week.

Brian Vickers will miss only the first two races of the 2015 Sprint Cup season, and the Michael Waltrip Racing driver has been granted a waiver by NASCAR to remain eligible for the Chase for the Sprint Cup.

Back
Top Bottom