Brickyard 400 Seating?

B

Brickyard_400

I know this might sound stupid, but Im going to the Brickyard 400 this year. Keep in mind this is my first experience going to any Nascar Race Track.

I have access to 2 seat in the Paddock first teer VERY last roll from a friend I can buy. But after looking online I see seats are available on the 2nd roll of the same paddox same level and wonder if I should buy them instead. Pros/Cons or were to seat at this track?

I have already reserved a 4 day day area to camp at the track.

Thanks!

If the Paddock is where I'm thinking it is, it doesn't really matter. Unless you are the top tier of the grandstands on the frontstretch or in Turn 1, you can't see much more than what's exactly in front of you.

Indy is full of history, but poor on watching a race.

Thanks for the reply. I agree from looking at pictures of the track it does look like youll only beable to see right down in from of the track from this area.

I guess thats why Im posting here is to ask were would be a good place to get seats if still available at this track.

I was there once in 1997. It was a good experience over all, but I'd never do it again. Good thing you're camping, traffic is ten times worse than any other track I've been too.

Like TRL said, the best spots would be high up in turn 1 or 4 and I don't believe they are the most expensive tix's there. Looking at the seating chart for the speedway...it looks like the paddock is on the start/finish on the outside of the track...I'd go as high as possible there. The seats in the pit area are right there and they go up quite a few rows on the inside...I'm guessing 30? I sat in the seats behind the pit area when I was there...couldn't see much of the race, but you have an awesome view of the pit stops & a good chance to meet folks in Nascar.

Back
Top Bottom