Brickyard parking

RayinTX

Team Owner
Contributor
I'm going to the doubleheader weekend...has anyone ever parked on the Speedway's property? If so, any insight as there are multiple lots to choose from, including the infield.

Thanks

There's a certain row of bricks there that seems like it would be a nice fun spot to park.
And pay no attention to all of the bright flashing lights etc that appear nearby after you park there. It’s just complimentary track security to keep your car safe.

;) :D :D

I'm going to the doubleheader weekend...has anyone ever parked on the Speedway's property? If so, any insight as there are multiple lots to choose from, including the infield.

Thanks
i was there years ago.parked inside.it took us hours to get out, just about everyone that lived close had parking,just dont be the first car and end up in someone back yard,with 6 or 7 cars behind you.the funny thing was they made all the street one way,so you would be 3 or 4 wide on side streets.good luck

Use to be parking in the Coca Cola lots too. Outsde turn 4, across other side of Georgetown Rd. north to 30th street.

I applied for tickets to my first Indianapolis 500 for next year. Trying to get under the main grandstand overhang around start finish line. My point is I'am already wondering where oh where am I going to park on race day. Good luck on Double Header weekend.

I applied for tickets to my first Indianapolis 500 for next year. Trying to get under the main grandstand overhang around start finish line. My point is I'am already wondering where oh where am I going to park on race day. Good luck on Double Header weekend.
Many people in Speedway and west of track park people in their yards. Also on north side of track too, use to be all the over way over to Lafayette Rd. Just depends on how far you want to walk.

Back
Top Bottom