Brickyard Predictions

Roger Penske finally adds a Brickyard 400 win to his fifteen Indy 500 victories as a car owner. Jimmie Johnson finishes a close 2nd.

Roger Penske finally adds a Brickyard 400 win to his fifteen Indy 500 victories as a car owner. Jimmie Johnson finishes a close 2nd.

Agreed. The 2 had it won on speed last year. Brad and Joey may battle for the win. As I predicted last year, Penske engineering got out in front of the new car before anyone else.

I guess this is really just another Penske Vs Hendrick thread lol

GO!

I'm down with that. Count my boys out. You just never know in this business. Right rears blow out. Engines fail. Fuel runs low. Drivers speed on pit row. Just. Never. Know.

I'm down with that. Count my boys out. You just never know in this business. Right rears blow out. Engines fail. Fuel runs low. Drivers speed on pit row. Just. Never. Know.
Well yeah Im not completely counting them out... anything could happen.. but I expect the top 5 to be mainly filled with these teams throughout the entire race

Keselowski paces the field for most of the weekend but come Sunday we find out that the HMS power is just too strong and Harvick wins the race. The only non HMS cars in top 10 are the Penske cars and Kenseth.

20 year anniversary of first win...24 wins at Kansas

10 year anniversary of Indy inaugural win...24 wins

Won at Indy in 94, 04, maybe 14?

A lot of accurate predictors. You guys should become meteorologists.

Back
Top Bottom