chase picture 2014

lisa

Kurt Busch fan
14225_591454614292125_5874460773036407565_n.jpg

Oh god are they using that selfie stick for phones?

This whole thing reminds me of tacky "parties" they would throw in elementary school.

Everyone participates, everyone thinks it is super dumb...

This whole thing reminds me of tacky "parties" they would throw in elementary school.

Everyone participates, everyone thinks it is super dumb...
Before you know it everyone gets a trophy.

Congratulations to the Nascar photographer for capturing Miss Sprint the Nascar way.
No feminine curves, the image brilliantly minimizes any evidence of cleavage and hippage.

Unfortunate misses with that pretty girl just doesn't happen on it own accord. Such idiocy has to be planned by a bunch of can't even handle ankles, Talibinashish Nazis.

Why are they all hunching over to the side like they're 6 feet tall and cant fit in the picture straight? Bunch of 5 something feet tall dudes as far as I can tell. lol

Congratulations to the Nascar photographer for capturing Miss Sprint the Nascar way.
No feminine curves, the image brilliantly minimizes any evidence of cleavage and hippage.

Unfortunate misses with that pretty girl just doesn't happen on it own accord. Such idiocy has to be planned by a bunch of can't even handle ankles, Talibinashish Nazis.

Hey Gregsky. The one taking the pic is the girl in front herself. You can see the stick thing they use for those high selfies pics.

Hey Gregsky. The one taking the pic is the girl in front herself. You can see the stick thing they use for those high selfies pics.

Thanks I was focusing more on the other hand placement zone.

Still the same the Miss Sprint Cup Hijab Firesuits accomplishes Nascar's no hawtness allowed mission. Thats probably how she talked Nascar into letting her do a selfie.

Nascar has done heard about them other trashy tarts that do the indecent selfies on the Internets . Dressing her like a Nun helps them not worry about that problem.
Might as well her have her wear a collar and leash too.

Thank you, Mr. Gregsky the second. :p

And totally unrelated to the topic but since we're talking about selfies...check this out.

Would you dare?
LOL. Yeah right! Eff that.

I have watched a few videos of people doing that craziness, climbing tall buildings without safety equipment. Watching it was more than enough for me.

Thank you, Mr. Gregsky the second. :p

And totally unrelated to the topic but since we're talking about selfies...check this out.

Would you dare?

ca7d2260-e1dc-11e3-bc8c-e5b84424d2ae_0_CATERS_DAREDEVIL_SELFIE_DUBAI_01.jpg

d54488a0-e1dc-11e3-bc8c-e5b84424d2ae_1_CATERS_DAREDEVIL_SELFIE_DUBAI_02.jpg

Sorry, but more like why would you dare to care.

All of that is a perversion. The Internets was made for smoking hawt exhibition women, not the other stupid stuff.

Back
Top Bottom