Check out Speed Channel Tuesday morning

P

PureDeathRacing

Speed Channel will interrupt regularly scheduled programming at approximately 9:30am/et on Tuesday morning, Jan. 20 to present a LIVE press conference from NASCAR's Media Tour at Lowe's Motor Speedway in Concord, N.C. Coverage is expected to last thirty minutes, and Speed will join regularly scheduled programming in progress at the conclusion of the press conference. The program will be repeated at 6:30pm/et on Tuesday. evening. Speed Channel's Ralph Sheheen will be on-site at the press conference and John Roberts will be in the studio.

Hmmmmmmm, I wonder if this has anything to do with the playoff deal, it gonna take me some time to get used to this idea. IMO if some BIG names barely miss the playoff and had a chance to crack the top 10 or even the top 5 if it's a tight points race, there will be alot of pissed owners,drivers,sponsors and if that happened this playoff won't last long.

It's been all over Speed. Yes, it will deal with the new points system.
NASCAR even went so far as to say that all of us fans have been fussing about stuff that ain't so.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm,, now how did we all get the same misconception?????

LOL

Will be interesting to see how the're going to wiggle on this one now.

I don't get the speed channel, now kicking myself because F1 isn't on it. Anyway, is it possible that someone could post a summary of what happened in the conference, so pepole that arn't smart enough to get the speed channed will know what happened?

You do for Trackpass. When Nascar made the announcement regarding the Victory Lap in honor of Winston, they had it on nascar.com for free.

Back
Top Bottom