Congrat's Biffle

L

Luv4Dale8

Congrat's Biffle, you did a great job. Someone's starting to sound like the 12 crew (his engine ) ^_^ But great job, and hope the win carries to tonight.

And great job for Vickers. Getting that 2nd spot back and handling the track good. I also hope this good finish carries to tonight, maybe he can be like McMurry, get his first WC win in his debut. But hope everything goes well.

CONGRATS to both

yeah they did....kinda like the 12. ^_^ lol But great job on them, AND Vickers team :D

too bad Mikey couldnt catch up to the pathedic little lead Biffle had, only 12 or so seconns :rolleyes: :lol: I was really hoping him or Vickers could have won it, but Biffle did an awsome job.

Originally posted by 97forever@Oct 11 2003, 04:47 PM
They could tie Greg's hands together and he could still out drive Vickers and Waltrip. Any time,any place. :p
oh he could? Come on, that's like saying the dead could beat them :p Face it, Biffle is going down tonight...still on that high horse.

But hope everyone stays safe tonight, it ought to be good.

If your hair isnt blonde already you should seriously consider dying it.....( :p :p )

Ok.Here's to a great race tonight, Luv4!

:cheers: (<-That means cheers,kid)

Originally posted by 97forever@Oct 11 2003, 05:40 PM
If your hair isnt blonde already you should seriously consider dying it.....( :p&nbsp; :p )

Ok.Here's to a great race tonight, Luv4!

:cheers: (<-That means cheers,kid)
I could wear a wig if thats what you want, never shall I die this gorgeous hair of mine....Im not stupid :D :p

I just like to cut in and congratulate greg too. Great Job, its been awhile!!!

Hey MCanyon, you had a pretty darn good weekend huh? LOL

Nice see both these guys have a nice weekend for a change.

Back
Top Bottom