Congrats Ken Scharder

N

NASCAR Freak

The reason I want to congraduate Ken Scharder is because of the to awesome runs he has had in the past 2 weeks, I know Kasey Kahne, and Dale Jr. have been awesome since the start of the year but this guy didn't even know if he was going to be racing and haven't even had a top 5 finish since 1998...so congrats Ken. I hope you can keep up these runs and get a good points finish this year. What is your opinion of Ken Scharder's last 2 weeks finishes?

I am glad to see Ken Schrader running well too. He is a good driver and he never causes any trouble. I just don't think he is aggressive enough. :bounce: :bounce:

Kenny's been around for a long time............he has always been at least better than the average. He hasn't had such good rides lately. I'm thinking BAM took him on hoping his experience would help them (the BAM upper management) understand the world or NASCAR's highest series. And it appears they listened to him.............BAM is not a real top notch team yet, but they are slowly getting there. Had they stuck with Shawna Robinson, they would have folded about 3 years ago. Kenny's almost single handedly turned that team around.

Now if they will return the favor and keep him for a couple more years so he has a chance to get his due!! :D

I wouldn't surprise me to see him place top 10 or better at Talladega. He's usually been strong there.

Originally posted by The UnderTaker@Mar 28 2004, 08:21 PM
I wouldn't surprise me to see him place top 10 or better at Talladega. He's usually been strong there.
I hope so, cause i will be there!!! :cheers: :bounce:

ken is a damn good driver, put him a top notch ride and he can win, I hope he wins one more cup race before he hangs it up

I just love Ken Schrader. It always tickles me to see him do well! :)

Yay! Best I've ever seen him finish when I was at the track! :D

Great run Kenny!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Can't wait to see his big smile in INNC tonight. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by 97forever@Mar 29 2004, 09:40 AM
You brought him luck so the conclusion is inescapable: you are gonna have to go to all the races! :lol:
Nope, I've been to about 25 Cup races and this is only the 3rd one that he's finished on the lead lap. Darlington 2001, Dega 2003, and this weekend. He runs when he sees me coming. :lol:

I'm just glad he hasn't ended up like my former favorite drivers. :unsure:

Don't have too good of a record with favorite drivers. See why they run? :lol:

Actually I was thinkin about wearing a Kurt Busch or Ryan Newman shirt to the next race...maybe that'd get rid of em... ^_^

Dang, glad im seating a few rows from turtle at dega, dont want to be near anyone in a 12,97 or 16 shirt!! :lol:

Just Kidding :p

Believe it or not, I'm starting to warm up to Biffle....... and that's coming from a Harvick fan.

Anytime Schrader finishes a race, its a fun time. :lol: How bout you?

Yeah, I loved it. Got a little burnt on friday, but nothing major... did you go to TrackSide?

So happy to see Kenny have a great race. Wishing it will contine.

It's great to see a good old veteran like Ken Schrader doing well again! He deserves it.

Back
Top Bottom