Congratulations Jeff Gordon

**removed unnecessary comment** he should not have won. and he knew that he had nothing on DE JR. he should not of won and i do not agree with the decision

I don't know where Jr would have won or not. He had some strong cars up there. Johnson and Harvick. Then you also have Gordon. It would have ben interesting.
BTW. Congraulations Jeff Gorndon and the whole Dupount team. :cheers:

Big kudos to Jeff, especially for being mature amongst all the idiot fans...

A real show of class.

:cheers:

CONGRATULATIONS JEFF.......... :wub: :wub:
now hurry on out to California.........I'll be waiting for you next week...... :D :D :D

6 days 20 hours till we go to the california race next week......can you tell I am excited? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Attachments

• 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 91
Congratulations to JG and Team. Gotta be in position to win to actually do it, great job. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

CONGRATS TO JEFF! yes, a win is a win, but what a crappie finish to an awsome race!!!!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Jeff!!!!!!! WTG!!!!!
A win is a win.
And Cutiepie, we will be at the Cali race too!!!!!
Can hardly wait!!!!!
Jeff is coming home to race. I was there when he won the Inaugural rave.
What a thrill!!!!!!!
lds2.gif

Lovehearts.gif

Oh, by golly you're right!!!!

It was a fair win and was the correct decision by NASCAR.

(BTW, I loved it too!!!!!) LOL
icecs.gif

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by little>E@Apr 25 2004, 05:32 PM
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe the mods are allowing this immaturity to continue.

Originally posted by dragonlady424@Apr 25 2004, 02:06 PM
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Jeff!!!!!!! WTG!!!!!
A win is a win.
And Cutiepie, we will be at the Cali race too!!!!!
Can hardly wait!!!!!
Jeff is coming home to race. I was there when he won the Inaugural rave.
What a thrill!!!!!!!
lds2.gif

Lovehearts.gif
your gonna be there? great......think one or more on this forum are going to be at the california race also.............oh ya DE and I will be there with bells on.....cheering for JEFFY........ :lol: right DE? your gonna cheer for my boy now right?
:D

Attachments

• california.jpg
    california.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 109
Originally posted by cutiepie24@Apr 25 2004, 03:40 PM
oh ya DE and I will be there with bells on.....cheering for JEFFY........ :lol: right DE? your gonna cheer for my boy now right?
Sure............I'll be rooting for Jeffy!! :cheers: To finish 3rd............right behind Jimmy Spencer and Jr!!! :D

Originally posted by DE_Wrangler_2+Apr 25 2004, 02:47 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DE_Wrangler_2 @ Apr 25 2004, 02:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--cutiepie24@Apr 25 2004, 03:40 PM
oh ya DE and I will be there with bells on.....cheering for JEFFY........ :lol: right DE? your gonna cheer for my boy now right?
Sure............I'll be rooting for Jeffy!! :cheers: To finish 3rd............right behind Jimmy Spencer and Jr!!! :D [/b][/quote]
watch it boy.........your sitting next to me next week, your liable to get elbowed :D :D :D

Originally posted by kat2220@Apr 25 2004, 03:31 PM
Or sent to the doghouse until he comes to YOUR way of thinking, right? :D
hey good idea Kat....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm pretty familar with the dog house............Charlie even has a day bed for me!! :D

---MEN'S SECRET REVEALED---

Men like sleeping on the couch...(it's kinda like camping!)

Hey QT, here's a suggestion :cheers:

Attachments

• 101_posiitions__102_escape_moves_marriage_in_trouble.gif
    101_posiitions__102_escape_moves_marriage_in_trouble.gif
    18.5 KB · Views: 150
Originally posted by Splunge@Apr 25 2004, 03:37 PM
---MEN'S SECRET REVEALED---

Men like sleeping on the couch...(it's kinda like camping!)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
LOVE THAT.................. :lol:

Congratulations Jeff Gordon on getting your first restrictor plate win in 4 years. Hopefully there will be many more wins coming your way this year.

WOW...I'm a happy lady...watched this race during a family reunion that I had to yell over most of the folks there......YAHOO JEFF!
NASCAR_TALLADEGA.sff_ALTD103_20040425175608.jpg

Congratulations to the entire #24 team on Jeff Gordon's 65th career victory :D

Boo's to the Jr. fans that were making that mess at the end,rediculous :angry: :angry:

Originally posted by little>E@Apr 25 2004, 05:32 PM
Keep bawlin', crying and beating your head on the computer....the results are unofficial so maybe, just maybe, they'll change the results to make you happy.

I would have to say the race did end against my favor, I think Jr could have won. A lot can happen in just 5 laps at Taladaga, anyone could have won.
As for all the fans throwing stuff out on the track, how can one come to the conclusion that they were all Jr fans. I'm sure a lot of other fans were upset over the conclusion. Like they said in the booth on tv, the fans shouldn't be throwing stuff out on the track at the drivers, it isn't the drivers fault. They should be doing that stuff to the Nascar officials. I think Gordon was in the right place at the right time so he won the race, not the way I'd like to see it but that's how life is. DEI will be back at the next Taladaga race.

Spell check on that "Taladaga," there should be another "l" in there. Anyway, I read from another forum that the decision to end the race under yellow was made partly because the fans threw stuff out on the track. I didn't know that the fans did that right away and the decision was based on that. Man what are they going to do to keep angry fans out of it. Somebody could have been hurt, Tony got spun around trying to avoid all the stuff. He turned into Terry Labonte. Hopefully something like this doesn't happen again.

Hey, does anybody know if PowerAid (sports drink) is one of Jeff's sponsors or not?

Cuz he made pretty quick work of knocking all the bottles off his car in victory lane as he was getting out. But he's always been really good about getting his 'swig' of Pepsi during the interviews! :D

Originally posted by Eagle1@Apr 26 2004, 10:35 AM
I believe Poweraid is a "Coke" product. :D
I believe gatoraid is the pepsi eqivalent. This happens all the time depending on the sponsors

I notice the quick "removal" of the PowerAid products from the roof upon Jeffy's exit too. He was "swiggin" on a Pepsi before climbing out of the car, but once out someone handed him a GatorAde rather quickly.

Marketing baby ... marketing!

Back
Top Bottom