Congratulations to A.J. Allmendinger and the JTG Daugherty Racing team!

Good job AJ. You drove your ass off and deserve the win.

Darn "start and park" what's he doing up there . :)...... Congrats 47 team

Great race, long overdue win.... Instant classic.

Big congrats. I also loved seeing the people important to his career there congratulating him. Emotional weekend, emotional win.

Congrats on a job well done and a hard earned win, AJ!

I'm so happy for him, Brad Daugherty and everybody on that team. At one point I wasn't sure whether AJ would even be back in NASCAR, but he took his lumps, never gave up, and now he's a Cup Series winner. You couldn't have scripted a better story.

What a race! AJ and team earned that win. Great to see Richard Childress and Roger Penske and his Dad. Penske ran him when nobody wanted much to do with him.
Had to be pretty cool for Brad Daugherty too that his car beat out a Petty car for the win. Richard Petty was Daugherty's boyhood idol, hence the reason he wore #43 in the NBA.

He looks pretty happy too. Trying to find the clip from up in the booth when A.J. crossed the line

bilde

Last edited:
The win of a career. Battling Ambrose through 3 restarts.

So happy for him.

What a race! AJ and team earned that win. Great to see Richard Childress and Roger Penske and his Dad. Penske ran him when nobody wanted much to do with him.

He looks pretty happy too. Trying to find the clip from up in the booth when A.J. crossed the line

bilde

Ha, AJ looks like a little kid compared to Brad.

Not as bad as this though:
tumblr_mpjdi0pQwZ1rfimo0o1_1280.jpg

Back
Top Bottom